A Nightmare ...A Dream

Ananya

''No..please No...don't leave me...I am scared...Ma..papa.. Abhi where are you all...it's so dark...I am scared'' I heard footsteps walking towards, Oh no its him...someone please save me. But it wasn't him it was Deepak...''Oh Deepak I knew you would come for me.'' Hugging him I sobbed

He broke the hug moving backwards ''I am sorry Ananya...I cannot marry you''

''Why what did I do'' I asked him with a choking voice..his eyes met mine and he lifted his finger....pointing over my shoulder...before I could turn I felt a strong arm around my waist...pulling me back with a jerk he moved my hair one side...I felt a touch on my neck and then a deep breath...sweat beads started covering my forehead . A small drop rolled from my forehead going down my neck...''I told you...you are mine....nothing can keep us apart....'' Before I knew I was pulled into the darkness with him

''Maaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A screamed...Wha's happening??? Oh thank God I am still in my room on my bed...it was all a dream...no a nightmare......wiping my sweat off I hugged my pillow kissing it all over , then was my bed.... ''that's not Deepak Ananya''

I froze hearing my mom, God what is she thinking; ''I am kissing my bed and pillow because I love them...'' She just rolled her eyes as if I was trying to be smart..she came and sat next to me ; ''why did you scream''

Looking away, I started playing with my fingers; ''I had a nightmare Ma....some one took me far from you guys . I was scared''

Ma smiled wide; ''it's a morning dream , bound to be true....and anyways you will be leaving with Deepak. I am sure he will tak care of you...so stop fearing'' Ma left caressing my head... Morning Dream...bound to be true these words are ringing in my ears....no this should never turn into a reality ...pushing myself out of bed . I made my way to the wash room to start my day....

I was just about to leave when there was a message alert on my mobile... 'you will be getting a gift from me precious....' That Devil!!!...wait what gift....I was still in my thoughts when I heard my dad agitated over the phone; ''how can you break the alliance without a proper reason...we need an explanation...you just can't insult my family and my daughter this way....'' The line got disconnected ...Ma made dad sit, he was hyperventilating ....I bought him water...Dad looked at me teary eyed; ''I am sorry child...guess I made a mistake''

Sitting on my knees I rubbed the back of his hand; ''Its ok Dad...leave it...happens....you just take care...I am fine...I promise''  

After consoling my parents I just walked out...he did it...walking to my bike...I just kick started it. I have to get away from here...need to think...I need answeres...After driving for a while I stepped aside on the road parking my bike I dialled Deepak....he answered after 3 trials... ''Hello Ananya''

''Why did you break the alliance...what happened suddenly...'' He kept quite and answered ; ''I guess you know the answer''

''I want it from you....'' I heard a deep breath and then he spoke; ''Ananya I don't want my family on the road....had I known that such a powerful man fancies you. I would never had said yes for this alliance...rest you are smart enough to understand'' With that he disconnected ...Ranvijay...enough of it ...Now I will face him...

An hour later I was pacing in the reception area of the Grand Palace...one of the hotels Royal Family owns...they have kept the interiors vintage , with little touch of different lights it comes out magnificent....checking the time I turned to the receptionist; ''How much more time''

She blinked; ''Umm ma'am...he is on his way...just few more minutes'' Before I could respond , there was loud sound of footsteps...someone was walking towards us..Strangely I know its him...I had decided to insult him right here right now...As his silhouette came closer I braced myself to hurl curses at him...he was on phone with his eyes locked with mine ...but then he smiled...'what the hell' before I knew his arm went around my waist pulling me with him inside his majestic cabin in a flash of a second...