Epilogue

Rolli / Ahana Ranvijay Rathore

''Hey what are you doing?'' I asked my younger brother who was busy digging the earth in the garden area of Rathore Palace while Vicky was seated on one of the marble bench watching Vansh keenly. But none bother to reply me.

''Hey, I asked something?'' I wasn't use to being ignored. 

Vansh gave me a side glance and then his eyes met Vicky's . I don't know what conspired between them, he turned and replied, ''Bathing ants.'' With that both of them broke into fits of laughter. I stomped, my family still teases me on my childhood innocence where I would insist on bathing ants as they were in mud. The two of them laughed, agitating me more. I stomped and left walking back in. 

My angry walk was staled by my uncle, ''Hey Princess, what wrong you look annoyed''

''Nothing, I just hate the two boys.'' I said folding my arms to chest. He smiled pulling me into his arms, ''I will punish them. Tell me are you happy?'' 

Stretching my lips into a smile I nodded. Chachu (Uncle) didn't look convinced. Grabbing my hand he took me along towards BG's suite. BG stands for Big Granny, the late Queen Mother Rudrani Devi, we lost her when I was 9.  Chachu made me stand opposite to her picture, ''You learned many things from her. She taught all of us to be strong. Stand here and tell me that you are happy with this relationship.''

My eyes were now were locked with that of similar colour in the portrait. They were looking down at me with immense pride. They showed the trust she always had in me. Taking a step, I caressed her portrait's base. 'Remember Rolli, you are strong , brave and you can do all which none of them can' 

Her words echoed my ears. Closing my eyes once, I opened them again. Turning to Chachu I smiled, ''I am ready Chachu are you ready for the Royal wedding of your Princess.'' He studied me for a minute. ''You have grown up Rolli, but not enough to hide from me.''

''I am doing what's best for Rathores. Its my duty.'' I said holding his hands in mine. He patted my cheek before walking out. Turning back to BG' portrait, ''You know what I am doing and why, hope I have your blessings

***

I sat opposite to my dresser dressing myself up for my engagement. Today, I am getting engaged to my child hood friend , Prince Siddhant. He love me, I don't but its okay. You should always marry the one who loves you and not the one you love. 

Love, that bought tears to my eyes. I blinked a couple of times to get rid  of these tears. ''You are doing the right thing.'' Vansh said

With a sigh, I got up, ''But your feet are moving on the wrong path. Stop before its late.''

''Just because she is the daughter of a guard? That's so hypocrite of you.'' Vansh has been in love with Sitara Kaki's 16 year old daughter. I am not against it, but I fear for the girl. He is just 20 and she takes his  affection to be his kindness. If Sitara kaki gets to know of this, she will skin the girl.

''Vansh, I wish you would take a little more effort to understand me. ''

''Its time.'' Vicky stood at the door, watching both of us with a frown. Walking past Vansh I ignored Vicky's arm too. This is my battle and I am going to win it, I don't need any of them to help me. They don't know what I am capable off, walking down the grand stairs , I locked my eyes with my mother, She smiled. Her words echoed my brain, ''Remember one thing, never consider yourself to be lesser than a boy, but never forget that you are a girl. When nothing works , use your brain because the day a female starts thinking from brain instead of heart, she can bring the world down''  

Lifting my chin up, I descended the stairs proudly as the assembled guests welcomed me with cheer and applaud. Locking my eyes with the opponent I smirked, am Aahana Ranvijay Rathore and I don't quit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet the New Royals

Princess Aahana Ranvijay Rathore/  Rolli

Prince Vikramjit Raghuveer Rathore/ Vicky

Prince Vansh Ranvijay Rathore

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The book will take some time as I will finish the 3 I am working on , specially Naive Princess. Hope you like the small glimpse of future.