Conflicted Feelings

Ananya

The engagement drama ended early morning....people danced drank and celebrated my pain...I stood there watching them all like a decorated doll. All smiles greeting seemed like a mockery to me...it felt as if I was a laughing stock for whole universe.... 'I won't marry you Ranvijay ' This what you said Ananya ...and Now helpless Ananya who never gave up ...is now puppet of Ranvijay...I felt like a looser....why did fate had to be so cruel to me...

Ranvijay arranged a luxury vehicle for our drive home....once everybody was inside...he cupped my face placing his lips onto my forehead...Whenever he touches me a course of disgust passes through my body every time...but now I can't do a thing about it...I am trapped. Wish Veer was here..he would have definitely helped me...Only thing that I find peace is the happiness of my family...my parents are extremely happy and Abhi is still in awe of the Ranvijay and the Palace which will be my cage in a month's time...I saw some jealous gazes too, but they don't know a thing...had they known they would pity me..

I made my way to my bedroom telling my Mom I was tired....yanking those expensive clothes off my body I got into my old comfortable ones....with them on, I feel Ranvijay moving his hand all over me...which makes me hate myself all together more; 'Coward' chided my mind...yes I am because I know he won't stop till he gets what he wants...and I can't see my own people hurt. If he can get Abhi abducted, I don't want to think what he could have done to my parents and Abhi had I refused him again..rolling over to my left , I kept staring in the dark ...the expensive bracelet sparkled in the under dim streetlight coming into my room....I wanted to throw it off.....he warned me not to take it off my wrist but what if he knows..he keeps tab on me don't know how...will he harm my people for this small bracelet??? Who knows he might so I let it stay ......

Rajamata has send a list of instructions...and as a Royal Bride I am bound to follow them...I am not supposed to visit college alone...2 guards will always be my side. I can't accept or attended any commoner's party or gathering...I need a permission for that. Hence forth I will go out only with Ranvijay and no other males....I cannot have male friends...I feel like breaking all rules in one go...what will she do then...call off the wedding...let her because I want this. 'Think what Ranvijay will do' screamed my brain; 'Scared right...yes think of him and then take decisions Ananya..he might just lock you in some room of his palace. He doesn't care for approvals...he will keep you either as wife or mistress.. What would you want to be??' As my mind reasoned I jerked up....yes he can do that...its better to be his wife and suffer than taking out all with me...

'Suffer...!!! Really..are you the same girl who accepted all challenges openly...will you give up this soon...Common Ananya..he turned your life upside down...will you make things easy for him' My rational mind questioned. No I won't ...I will find my way to teach him a lesson...but how...never mind this thought of standing up against his bossy attitude has definitely taken half of my burden off..for now I can sleep...pulling the duvet over me I closed my eyes ..just then my mobile pinged...it was a message from the devil himself; 'tomorrow after your classes you are coming to Palace....' I sat up quickly..what the hell...according to his grandmother I am nt suppose to step in till I am married and this Grandson of hers' is inviting me...I punched my reply; 'Can't ....I am not supposed to as per Rajmata' Within a second was his response; 'you have my permission..you don't need anybody else's ..be ready..now sleep my love' Manipulative Brute....don't know what will he do to change this protocol....wait..before he can...I will inform his proud Granny...a smiled covered my lips and wrote a message to raksha about my visit and confusion on protocol. I know her resentment towards Ranvijay and Rudrani Devi...she will use it in her favour to bring a clash . in short indirectly in my favour...satisfied with the thought I threw my back on the bed closing my eyes relax my tired senses.