Anger

Ranvijay

My body felt stiff, groaning a little I tried moving my arm.  Right shoulder there was some pain , that reminded me about the shooting incident a night before. Well now I don't regret it because of way Anu took care for me, to have that , I am ready to shoot myself again. I decided to roll on to my right and use my left to grab bed post for support to help me up. As I moved I heard soft annoyed moan and  some weight , soft weight. Ananya lay there on my shoulder still holding my hand tightly. Her lips slightly parted and her breath coming out in rhythmic way, I decided to stay there a little longer just to watch her. I wish I could touch her face, caress her cheek and remove those hair strands falling on her angelic face. I wish I wake to this face every morning. Leaning a little close I left a peck on her forehead.

Someone pressed the door bell a couple of times and then started banging the door. Now what's wrong that early morning they had to interrupt my beautiful moment. The banging made Ananya squirm, she took a deep breath and opened her eyes to look into mine; ''Morning Princess'' Color started seeping in her cheeks.; ''Whose is banging the door'' Ananya spoke with little annoyance, I smiled . So my girl doesn't like someone interrupting her sleep; ''Let me check, might be some emergency''

"NO!!! dare you move, stay here I will check'' She commanded me , leaving me startled . ''Anu they shouldn't know of this'' I pointed to my injured shoulder, she looked into my eyes for a minute and then left to answer the door. I heard the opening of door and then Ananya greeting the visitor; ''Deepika?? All good'' I don't know what happened next and voices turned low and last I heard was Deepika 's crackling laughter. After few minutes Ananya walked back into the room with a funny expression; ''what's wrong ?''

''Its 10:30 AM'' she replied fiddling with her fingers. I blinked and then realized, this was the first time my family didn't find me on breakfast table; ''What did she say'' Ananya huffed crashing on the couch; ''Masaa and Granny got worried not finding us on the table this morning, they thought you are sick this is why they had send Deepika to check on us''

''why did she laugh'' I asked Anu curious. Suddenly her cheeks flushed; ''I said we overslept and she took it to be something else. Now everybody will tease me'' I tried hard to keep a normal expression, but her face made me laugh; ''Why are you laughing? Its about you too''

''Glad about that, my family too will know how romantic the first born is'' Ananya stomped her foot and dashed inside the washroom. It was time I leave too, but one thing surprises me. How come I slept that long? For years I have been surviving on 20 min power naps , this is the second time in 2 months and it was with Ananya. Caressing her side of pillow once, I walked out of her room. None of my mornings have been so beautiful and refreshing. I feel energetic fresh happy; pressing the play button of my intercom I started getting ready. There were messages from hemant , he wanted to discuss on the attack. My PA too had schedule few meetings about an acquisition we were planning. I had a busy day ahead and it required me to be quick, but the pain on my shoulder was slowing me down terribly . ''Where do you think you are going ?''

Anaya stood at the door with her arms folded to chest and deep frown on her forehead; ''Work. I have important meetings scheduled. My presence is necessary. '' I answered without looking at her. She stayed silent , I knew her eyes were burning hole at my back , but work was important . Pulling out a black shirt I slid my left arm first and then right one, a little slow. A wave of pain hit my shoulder hard. Clenching my teeth I took deep breaths waiting for my body to calm down. ''turn around'' she said softly, I could feel her standing close behind me, there was no point fighting her or the pain .I hated this feeling of being vulnerable, but for now I have to be in the hotel ASAP. Ananya kept her palm on my shoulder and I turned to face her, she started doing my buttons without a word; ''It's ok Ranvijay, taking help doesn't make you weak.'' She moved back so I could tuck my shirt in, once I did without any hesitation she buttoned my trouser and buckled my belt firm; ''you said no one should know, how will you hide now''