I Hate You

Ananya

As water ran down my body ....i felt calm....no clean...I hate that man...damn him...please god take him and rot him in hell...that jerk has left his finger marks on my arms...and its paining....want to burn those hands....I am glad Mom-Dad have slept...this is the 3rd time I am washing myself...these marks make me feel miserable..weak...I want to beat shit out of him...he wants me to stay away from raksha...fine...I know hwo will I get my revenge...

Morning bought smile on my face.....I have decided to see the defeated expression on that buffoon 's face....and I will see it for sure ... ''Abhi I will drive you to school...''

I called out for my brother...my mom watched me hopping around; ''Are you fine...yesterday you seemed little unwell....''

How to tell Mom that the taste of victory is the best.....and I am going to have it by defeating the royal buffoon...but if I tell this to mom she will panic...so I decided to just confuse her; ''Mom today I am going to hit two birds with a single stone....''

My mom blinked ...frowned and then just dropped the idea of going in deep...I pecked her cheek dragged my little brother out...Abhi kept tapping by back sitting behind on my scooty...they he suddenly spoke; ''Di wil you break your friendship with Raksha di...''

I frowned.. ''No...but why are you asking this''

Abhi spoke after a pause; ''t because her granny threatened us''

I could sense a fear in him.....I am not liking it...''Abhi...there are million people who would try to pull us down..or threaten us....but that dosen't stop us from living our life...and when you know you are right fear no one...here ..now off you go...will pick you in the evening....bye sweetoo'' and my little bro grumbled....he says I can't call him sweetoo any more as he is in 10th standard....after Abhi walked in...I dialled a no. I know this person is supportive...I believe in fighting fair...that buffon has his royal family his status...they why can't have someone backing me...and best it is from his family...noe its time to make my buddy happy....I dialled her ans she answered in a faint voice; ''Ananya....I thought you would never call''

I took a deep breath; ''you really thought I would leave you....you don't trust our bond...that breaks my heart''

Finally I heard a giggle; ''you drama queen....I missed you and college....I am rotting in this room for past 1 week...don't know how will I appear for exams next month''

''Oh really...are you scared of failing the semester...just go and ask your granny and you will be the highest scorer without even writing a word...'' my response made raksha quite....I realized the little joke might have stuck the wrong chord.... ''Rakshu are you fine''

I heard a deep breath on the other side...Raksha answered after a minute; ''frankly ...I really don't want to do anything with her..but my fate''

''Raksha...whatever it is she is your granny....your family...don't use such harsh words....''

My sentence was greeted with silence...I knew she doesn't agree with me...but she never countered me...after a pause she spoke again; ''When am I going to see you''

''Today afternoon Baby doll...just 3 classes today...I will get you all the notes so you can gear yourself up...'' Other side I could hear her squealing happily.....I am sure right now she must be jumping on her bed....disconnecting the call I started for college....how will you stop me now Ranjvijay.....you warned me to stay away from your sister...I will walk into your den....spend time with your sister...and you will watch...

After finishing my classes I drove off to Jaigarh Palace....the guard gave me a hated a look but couldn't stop me...well I smirked at him walking inside like a queen... ''Hey Ananya....was waiting for you ...''