Taking what's mine

Ranvijay

That moron had the guts to lay his hands on my wife. My Ananya. He doesn't know how painful his end is going to be. I paced around the open space outside the staff quarters. I saw Hemant walking out of the quarters, ''How is Balwant''

''He is find Hukum and very annoyed. He isn't ready to rest . He wants to come with us. '' I was about to speak when Balwant walked out, ''If you leave me behind I will kill myself. I want to kill him. Please Hukum'' I just stared at the man who is a friend too, Since the day I handed him the duty of Ananya's chief guard , he had performed his duty religiously . From the moment he has been brought here in injured condition he had been ranting to go back and kill Brijesh. I held him by shoulders, ''You are injured, you need rest''

''No, Princess risked herself for me, I just can't sit back and rest. I want to watch him die. '' Hemant rubbed his forehead in frustration. I stared at Balwant, I know he meant every word he said. Giving up I nodded. ''Hukum, Rajshri is here''

''If she wasn't princess and your guest , I would have murdered her long back. '' My staff looksangrier than I am. Ananya is their Queen and anyone who harms her becomes their enemy. This not because I married her, its because she made that place in their hearts. ''get ready, while I deal with her''

"What brings you here Rajshri'' I seriously despise this venomous female. She looked at me and her eyes sparkled with lust, ''I heard about Ananya missing. trust me I felt so bad but then someone send me this and I realised she left you. '' I glared at her furiously. Had she not been standing on my soil, I would have killed her speaking against Ananya''

''Get out'' With that I turned to leave.

'Had I been bluffing with you, you wouldn't be alive by now. You left too many proofs in that room''. Ananya's voice halted my steps. It appeared as if she was happy to leave me. "I hope now you know her reality'' Rajshri purred. My hand grabbed the nearest object and I smashed it on the floor. ''I knew she was a gold digger, she never loved you. '' She spoke again and my hand punched the glass door of an antique cabinet. Glass pieces were all over the room and just then I heard the sound of gun being loaded. ''Hemant no'' Hemant held the gun at Rajshir's head , ''Let go Hukum, she deserves to die. I will happily go to the prison '' It took me lot of strength to pull him back as Rajshri trembled visibly shocked.

''Stop right there Hemant, its an order'' Dad , King Griraj Singh walked in and Hemant froze. He glared at Hemant and then his eyes went to Rajshri. ''Till we solve this , you will be our royal guest'' Rajshri grinned happily and the dad's eyes went to Hemant, ''Make sure no one knows that Princess Rajshri visited us. Erase all footage and records Hemant. '' The smile that dawned Rajshri's lips vanished as Hemant watched her with a smirk. ''You are keeping me as a captive''

''Yes we are, now move before I allow Hemant to go ahead with his plans'' Dad warned , she gulped and stepped out as two female guards grabbed her. Dad turned to me, ''Granny wants to see you and now.'' I wanted to protest , each minute was precious. I wanted to find her .For now I just wanted to see her once and shake her mad to put some brains into her. Just once. ''Each minute is precious Ranvijay, go see your granny now and I will make sure no one knows Ananya is missing .'' Nodding I left the room

***

"you really thought she will betray you.'' Granny sounded furious, she has all the rights in the world. For a moment my mind did distrust my Ananya and I was furious with myself. ''She left her diary on the bed intentionally for you to read. It had all you should know , she knew something is coming and she wanted all of us to be ready. '' I nodded like a culprit. Granny pulled out a paper, ''here, about his mole in the Palace. We have had him captured last night. I am glad Brijesh wasn't intelligent enough to hurt anyone till date.'' Do you have Ananya's whereabouts?