A Bliss

Ranvijay

I have been waiting for this moment , I don't know since how long. Ananya is mine now officially . I couldn't hold my happiness. Walking  towards my room I kept smiling like a teenager. But my happiness was short lived as all my female cousins and Raksha stood in front of the door. Its a ritual where grooms sisters can ask anything from their brother and once he fulfill their wish he is allowed to enter the room of awaiting bride.  I was in no mood to bargain and that earned me a lot of hooting. The only bad thing was that Raksha stood there as if performing a formality . I didn't wanted to create a scene so I too ignored. 

My cousins literally robbed me off all my money before giving me the permission to enter my own suite. Once inside I locked it firmly, can't trust the little trouble makers. Moving to my bedroom , I looked around. Not finding her around the decorated room , my eyes turned to the porch. There in the middle she stood like a forlorn nymph. The sparkles on her orange dress made her form look a celestial goddess. When it comes to Ananya, my body has its own mind . She had her back to me and I know she is aware of my arrival. The way she stands stiff gives away her mind too quickly. Walking to her I stood behind my beloved wife without leaving any space between us. Lose strands of her hair danced around in the wind caressing my face slightly . I kissed the back of her head, she gave no reaction My arms went around her middle and I pulled her back to my front. But one thing surprised me, why isn't she pushing me away. I smiled at the realization, she was waiting for me to pass out due to tablets. That was a smart move making me have tablets with dessert. But little did she know I hardly sleep.I couldn't, my life is way to complicated than it looks. ''Nice try Ananya''She went stiff and cold . I waited her to speak but she didn't I kissed back of her head, placing my chin on her shoulder I kissed the side of her small temple, my lips then moved to her soft and plump cheek . Finally my lips found their favourite place, the hollow of her neck. She squirmed , I knew she wasn't comfortable but I couldn't stand the distance and my grip turned strong. ''You acquired a lot of detail on me, but you forgot half baked knowledge is harmful. I am an insomniac, my nights go in reading or pursuing some other hobbies which I like. Tablets can't make me sleep , trust me I have tried them all''

Busy feeling her soft supple skin I recalled the event few hours ago. I have been bought up to stay alert, we can't depend on body guards to protect us everywhere. After our dance , I watched Ananya walking back to the table. She had immense confidence then. Actually , that confidence of hers had made me doubt her intentions . few guests came and congratulated me and I got busy, but never left my focus on my naughty little bride. She had her hands under the table. Her expression were like that of using a little extra strength to tore something. She lowered her eyes towards her hands and then I saw the sliver wrapper that she left on the floor. I walked around her chair intentionally and then kicked the wrapper a bit in my direction before picking it up I read the name. All I could mutter was; ''cute''. She needed a lot of training hiding those expressions of hers.

Coming back I buried my face in her neck deep, I wish she knows how important she is to me. One person in this whole god damm Palace, whom I call as only mine. I know she doesn't like me and I am  not going to force. But holding her gives me the calmness I never found. In that silence of night all I could hear was her thudding heart. She shivered, making my senses losing all their focus. Turning her around I made her face me, but darn. She refused to look up. I am dying to look into those dark eyes , I want to see my reflection in those beautiful iris of hers. I seriously don't feel like torturing her more, but the little stunt she pulled today deserves a pay back

My hand went to her stole tucked in her skirt, pulling it off I let it drop on the stony floor. Again my body seems to defy my head , my knuckles took the liberty to feel her exposed skin. As I brushed my hand on her waist she stepped back, with my every step towards her she moved back.