Chapter 1: Meeting back up.

(A/N) So I just randomly got this idea for a fanfiction, so I'm sorry if it sucks. I didn't really plan on making this. I also am working on a Tom X Reader called: Songs for the Soul {Tom X Reader}. Most of my attention will be on that story,I apologise for the lack of updates. I'm planning on doing a different POV then I usually do, so if I mess it up, I'm sorry for that too. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, BUT ANYWAYS ONTO THIS STORY
AWKWARD ADMIN OUT™!!!!

(Y/N)'s POV
It has been about 5 years since I last met up with my brother, Edd. Our parents had got into a fight when we were in 7th grade and my dad took Edd and my mother got me. Of course we could still text, Skype, and other things, but it just wasn't the same.... I also missed the friends we had Tom, Matt, and Tord. Matt had always been the most attractive in the group. Tom was okay I guess.... And we'll Tord, let's just say he definitely wasn't the best looking guy back then. (YUP I SAW THE EDDSWORLD MEME YOU'RE WELCOME). But now, that would all change. Our parents had finally decided to give it another try, and move back in with each other. I didn't care about that though, all I cared about was getting to see my brother again.
My mom had shipped off our stuff yesterday and said I'd be riding the bus back to our old house, therefore I had to go to school. I was a senior, along with Edd and the rest of his friends. When the alarm went off playing my favorite song, I smiled and slammed my hand down onto it. I quickly got ready and called Edd.
"Hey, Edd?"
"Oh hey, (Y/N), what's up?"
"I was wondering if you could meet up with me in front of the school, since I don't really know my way around yet."
"Yeah,no problem see you then, sis!"
"Okay, byeeeeeeeeeeee!"
I hung up and grabbed my backpack, phone, and headphones, walking out the door. My mom had told me a bus could come pick me up, but fuck that shit I'm not going on that bus. I silently walked down to my school, listening to my favorite band.

{TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ADMIN BEING LAZY AF}

After about 20 minutes of walking, I was finally in front of the school.
"Y/N!!!!" Edd screeched, running up to me. He pulled me into a tight bear hug as I wheezed, trying to breathe ,"OH MY GOSH, BRO, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME-" I struggled a bit as I saw 3 others run up behind him. Edd had changed a bit, he had braces and his bangs went over his eyes. I smiled and looked behind him to see who walked up. I automatically recognized Tom, because of his eyes, and Matt. Tom now had several piercings on his ears and snake bites, while Matt only had slightly less freckles. Then I turned over to..... Tord? Holy shit had he changed... The only thing I recognized about him was his hair. He actually looked pretty hot if I was going to be honest, but I'd never admit it....
"Oh my gosh, (Y/N)?!" Matt squealed, and ran over to me as Edd sat me down. That's when I realized everyone had grown taller except me..... I looked like a toddler in comparison to Matt's height. " Oh hey Matty!!!" I smiled and then Tom walked over," Sup?" "Oh my gosh, Tom you got piercings!! They look great!" "Thanks, you've changed a lot too. I see you don't have braces anymore." I laughed, braces were my curse back in middle school. Those motherfuckers made life 100% harder because I couldn't eat a lot of sweet or basically any good food. "Aww, (N/N), you aren't going to say hi to me?" Tord purred walked over. My face slightly heated up, but Edd then stepped in front of us," NO ONE LAYS A HAND ON MY LITTLE SIS OR-" I cut him off," No,Edd, it's fine. Tord was just messing with me." I shrugged as Edd took a step back, glaring at the boys from behind me. "Yeah,yeah... We should probably go get your schedule though." Tom pointed out and we all headed to the office.

Once I had got my schedule, Matt ripped it out of my hands as everyone gathered around to see if they had any classes with me. Turns out I had only one with all of them in it, and almost all of my classes with.... Tord.... Great now I don't even have Edd to back me up when I start awkwardly blushing and rambling. I always developed crushes easily, with my crush being Tord, it only made things worse with Edd being his best friend. Matt frowned as the bell rang.

"See you at lunch,(Y/N)!!"