Chapter 15: Buh-Bye England! Hello Odd Army Place?

When we were done packing our things, Tord and I ran down stairs. Apparently, whoever was picking us up was coming soon, very soon. Tom had calmed down a bit, sat on the turned over couch, that
he'd flipped. I looked over at Tom.

"Wait, where are Matt and Edd?" I asked suddenly.

Tom looked up at me, still frowning in disagreement, "They left the flat right before you two woke up."

I worryingly glanced at Tord, "Well I can't just-"

Tord interrupted me, " We must leave now! I'm so sorry, min dronning, that we couldn't tell Edd. But perhaps you could text him later? "

I sighed, I guess I had no choice.

"Y-yeah.... I guess."

We rushed outside as a fucking helicopter landed in the middle of the damn street. What the actual hell?! I had two suit cases, one with my clothes (mostly ones suitable for cold weather) and the other with some small belongs of mine. Tord? Well he just had the small suit case (my autocorrect tried to change 'suit' to 'shit'  and now I'm wheezing) he arrived with. A man came out of the helicopter with his name tag upside down,which said 'Paul'. I'm assuming this was the guy Tord was talking to. He took our suitcases and we walked into the helicopter. (I swear this is the most I've ever used the word 'helicopter ')

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ADMIN BEING LAZY A AS HE'LL AND NOT FEELING WELL, BECAUSE MOTHERFUCKING SICKNESS!}

I, being the magical being I am, somehow feel asleep on the helicopter. Tord shook me awake gently, as I yawned, opening my eyes. I looked up at him, sitting up slowly.

"We're here, min dronning!"

I hummed in response, still not being fully awake.

Tord noticed, lightly rolling his eyes before picking me up. I squeaked a bit, before just giving in. I had a feeling that even if I try to fight it, I'd loose. I cuddled up against Tord, before looking over at our sides. On the right stood Paul, a cigarette in his mouth and the side of his face covered up. On the left stood someone I hadn't seen, although his hair was very majestic. Also did I mention Paul had a strong eyebrow game? Like holy hell, how the fuck can one's eyebrows be like that-I squinted at his name tag, it said something like ' Patyrck', which I figured was misspelled.  Being the bright person I am, and now starting to fully wake up, I wondered why two soldier-like people were standing in each side of Tord. Great observation,(Y/N), maybe we should have pondered this earlier when we were About to enter, instead of last minute when we where already in Norway.

Again, being the bright person I am, I noticed Tord was also wearing an army outfit, although his seemed a bit different. I looked up at him, pursing my lips. Well I know this won't end well, probably.

We walked off and Tord sat me down. I looked at him, crossing my arms.

"Care to explain," I signaled to the outfits and the army base around us, "this?"

Paul and Pat nervously glanced at Tord as he looked down at me. Damn my shortness and these giants that surround me.

He sharply inhaled, before his eyes meeting mine.

"Look, don't freak out.... But I'm the Red Leader-"

____________________________________________________________________

(A/N) So, I know this chapter is short, but Hey! I updated. And we're finally getting to the good part (in my opinion).

THE AWKWARD ADMIN OUT!™