Chapter 10: Welcome back {PART TWO}

After escaping the grasp of the Norsk man, I scrambled up to my bed room. I locked my door, grabbed a pillow, and screamed into it. After about 5 straight minutes of me screaming into a pillow, I walked calmly back down to the living room. Edd, Zeke, Jala (Matt's girlfriend,who was visiting from America), and Tord stood in the living room talking.

I walked up behind Tord, and attempted to jump on his back, only to almost not make it to his neck. Curse my shortness! THESE PEOPLE ARE GIANTS! Well, not Jala so much, she was only a bit taller than I was. Tord smiled, supporting me on his back.

"Ah, min dronning, there you are!"

Min dronning? What does that mean? Fuck,I should have paid more attention in my Norsk lessons in school.

I smiled, waving to Zeke and Jala. I saw Matt slowly walk down stairs. He smiled, signaling us to not tell her he was there. I giggled quietly, as Matt swept her off her feet. Jala screeched, looking like she was about to bitch slap Matt to hell. Although, she wouldn't dare hurt his dear face.

I jumped off of Tord and grabbed a bottle of vodka, holding it up.

"LET'S GET WASTED!"

Jala screamed, "HELL YEAH!" While Tord looked at me as if he was shocked, "You drink?" I snickered a bit, "Well, the one guy I loved moved to Norway for 8 years. How did you expect me to handle it?" Tord frowned a bit, looking sad. " I'M KIDDING- I just like the way it tastes! Jeez. Learn to take a joke. " I nudged Tord and his smile returned.

{SMOL TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY GETTING WASTED AND TOM JOINING IN}

TORD'S POV

I had decided no to drink, pretty much since I needed to catch up on 8 years worth of blackmail photos. I laughed a bit a (Y/N) rested her head on my shoulder, giggling softly. She has somehow convinced Edd to drink, along with Zeke. They were now in the bedroom, doing who knows what. Tom was outside, screaming at the moon. Jake and Matt were attempting to dance, but Jala feel on top of Matt, causing them to break down into a giggle fit.

I glanced down at (Y/N) ,who was looking up at my hair. She touched it giggling more, "It's so *hic* fluffy!" She pet my hair as if I where a cat. I laughed a bit, "Oh really?" She nodded lightly with a half-lidded  smile.  I leaned down, nuzzling her softly. She purred a bit, nuzzling back in return. I smiled, she was so cute when she was drunk. A child like innocence came out of her, rather than her usual sassy, small self.

She eventually fell asleep in my arms, and I took her up to her bedroom. I sat her down in the bed, and was about to leave until she grabbed me. "mmm....stay." I sighed, couldn't say no to that. I crawled into bed with her,  cuddling while I slowly fell asleep.

(A/N) Here you go! A bit more of fluff! :3