Chapter 21: It's His Fault.

_-_
Me: I'M IN THE MOOD TO WRITE ANGST LET'S DO THIS SHIT. I'M GOING TO POUR ALL MY DEATHLY FEELINGS INTO THIS BOOK AND IT'LL BARELY PASS FOR A X READER!
Readers: tHIS BOOK IS GREAT
Me:
M e:
((Also I found out TomSka and I have the same birthday. I have been blessed as the next generation Tomska.))
-_-

"You're going to listen or it'll be the end of you."

(Y/N) glared at him, using their bloody elbows to sit themself up.

"What if I want to die?"

((me Every time someone threatens my life which has been a lot lately wowie))

Tord's expression quickly went blank. He didn't expect that answer at all. He looked back at Pat and Paul for a bit of help, only for them to shrug their shoulders.

"Um....Then I'll ....keep you alive! Yes! And you'll be in a cell!"

"How could I-"

"dON'T QUESTION IT!"

They smiled a bit to themself in victory as Tord put his gun up. Paul and Pat sighed in relief, only for Tord to glare back at them.

"What are you doing just standing around?! Go start the plane, you idiots!" (((Offended scoff. How dare you talk to the gay babies like that. Alright I'll shut up XD)) Paul and Pat quickly went over the the cockpit, as Tord went over to (Y/N). They slid back a bit, glaring at him suspiciously when he held his hand out to them. Then an idea popped into their head. (Y/N) slid their hand into their hoodie pocket, grabbing the knife. They took hold of his hand, pulling themself up, and then whispered into Tord's ear.

"Never let your guard down."

"Wha-?"

Tord was cut off by (Y/N) plunging the knife into his shoulder, dragging it down his arm.  Tord screamed, quickly pushing them away, and looking at the knife in his arm.

"Paul! Get your ass over here!"

Paul ran in, looking at (Y/N) with the knife. He quickly pointed the gun at them, " Come on, (Y/N). Don't make this harder for any of us. " Tord growled as the blood covered his arm and uniform, and he rushed over to the medical cabinet. He didn't take the knife out just yet, so he wouldn't bleed out quicker.

"Pat! Take a short stop at the Britain Base!" Tord yelled, rummaging through the cabinet. He found some bandages, soaking them in some disinfectant as he cleaned up the blood.

(Y/N) frowned, looking at Paul. They slowly walked over to a seat, plopping down.

~(TIME SKIP TO THE BRITAIN BASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY BIRTHDAY MOSTLY  SUCKING. I HOPE TOMSKA HAD A BETTER BIRTHDAY THAN ME!)~

(Y/N) stayed on the plane as Paul escorted Tord to the Medical Unit of the base. Pat sat watch of (Y/N). They glared daggers at him, tapping impatiently on the arm of their seat.

"Hopefully he died of blood loss."

(Y/N) spoke up, looking to the side out the window. Pat have them a confused look, sighing.

"What ever happened to the actual (Y/N)? Not the one who wanted to see Tord burn."

Pat's tone came off as a bit harsh, although he didn't mean it too. He looked at (Y/N), waiting for an actual answer.

" Oh, y'know, they left when they found out tHAT THEIR BROTHER DIED! "

They looked back over at the majestic eagle haired man.

"That wasn't his fault, (Y/N). He didn't make Edd die. You're fooling your-"

"....NO! SHUT UP! IT'S HIS FAULT!" They stood up, tears streaming down their face.

Pat grew silent, gripping his gun a bit. They sighed a bit, letting out a breath.

"It's his fault."