Chapter 9: Welcome back! {PART ONE}

It was the next morning, I was so fucking excited that I had woke up at 6 am just to get everything ready. Luckily, my job was basically making animations, music covers, and gaming for YouTube. Yup, that's right bitches, I do it all. I set up a table with several different types of alcohol, and cola on the side. Tonight, I'm getting wasted.

{~SMOL TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LINK SCREECHING HIS NAME ISNT ZELDA~)

It was 12. I stuck my face to the window, as Tom walked in and scoffed.

"I can't believe you think he still likes you. People change y'know?'

" Well yeah, you turned into a depressed alcoholic that stays in his room all day, fucking his bass cause he cant find a mate! You used to be nice and didn't look that bad! "

{Sorry my sass came out in that one XD}

"God, you are already taking after him."

I scoffed, what did Tom know that I didnt? It wasn't like Tord was killing innocent people daily.......right?

I starred blankly out the window for a hour, not letting my eyes leave the drive-way. Where was he? It was afternoon! I'm just being impatient...I'm sure He'll be here-

There was a knock at the door, interrupting my thoughts. I jumped up, "I'LL GET IT, OUT OF MY WAY RINGO!" I jumped over Ringo, slamming open the door.

There he was. He hadn't changed much, still having his hair spiked up looking like devil horns, wearing a red hoodie, and had a smirk on his face. As for me? I was still about the same height, but I dyed the tips of my hair (F/C). I stood there in awe starring at him for a moment, before hugging him tightly.

"You're back!"

He laughed, picking me up, holding me tightly, "Hell yes I am!"

Oh my god. He has a Norsk accent now! My heart melted, as I sat there cradled in his arms,blushing madly. I hear footsteps come down the stairs, only to hear an annoyed grunt come from Tom.

"He's not sleeping in my room, that's for sure."

" No need, I'll stay in (Y/N)'s room. "

"What makes you say that,Commie? She didnt even say you could!"

" Well, we're dating. "

"Dating?! You've been gone for 8 bloodly years! I don't even know what she sees in you!"

I sat there listening to them argue. I was basically powerless at the moment, staring at the ceiling. I should have known this would have happened, Tom had always been salty when Tord was around. I sighed.

"TORD AND TOM STOP BEING SALTY BEFORE I GIVE YOU BOTH THE SILENT TREATMENT!"

Tom growled, stomping back up stairs.

"Tord?"

" Yes, (Y/N)?~"

"Can I be put down?"

" Nope. "

"But Torddddddddddd!"

" No buts, " He plopped down on the couch, keeping me in his arms.

I frowned and bit his arm. He only chuckled. Damn him.