Chapter 6: Valentine's special!

{{IMMA MAKE THIS BOOK MORE GENDER NEUTRAL NOW! ENJOY!}}

It was Valentine's day. Great, one of my most hated holidays, right next to Easter (HA, WHAT? THOUGHT IT WAS CHRISTMAS? NOPE. Sorry I'll shut up.) What made it worse was that the school was going to have a dance last minute. Just my luck. I had asked Edd who he was going with, but he only responded with a dark blush, saying it was a surprise. I shrugged it off, only to be annoyed when my mother wanted me to dress up.

"MOM NO-" I screeched as she tried to put me in a red (dress/Dress up shirt/etc). "Oh come on,(Y/N)!!!! You'll look fabulous!" I scoffed and hissed as my dad and Edd where laughing. "WELL TO BAD YOUNG (LADY/MAN/TRASHCAN/ETC)!" She forcefully started to put it on me as I screeched in terror. " MOM I SWEAR- STOP! RAPE!THIS IS RAPE!!!!' My mom only rolled her eyes as she straightened out my (dress/Dress shirt). I crossed my arms, being the stubborn little bitch I am. Edd had willingly let Mom dress him up and he was now wearing a green dress up shirt. I frowned,looking at the time. "Isn't Tord coming to pick us up?" Edd nodded while my mom wiggled her eyebrows and nudged me. "Oh~ Who's Tord? Eh?~" I blushed lightly as my dad glared at me. " U-Ummmm" "IT'S HER BOYFRIEND!" Edd blurted out. My dad spit out his drink, staring at me in awe,"EXCUSE ME-" I quickly grabbed Edd, "UMMM UNSPECIFIC EXUSE!" Edd and I ran out the house , not looking back.

{TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR DAD BEING OVERPROTECTIVE AF}}

Edd and I got to the dance early, so early  that we had to wait outside. I pulled down my (Dress/ Dress shirt) growling a bit. Edd laughed and nudged me, "Oh come on, (Y/N)! I'm sure Tord would love to see you in that!" I blushed like an idiot and punched him the arm, although it didnt hurt him much since I was small.

Soon enough more people started coming and we walked in.

"So,Edd~ Where's your date?!"

He blushed darkly, "U-Ummmm They said they will be a little late!"

"Sure, okay."

" I-I'm going to go get some drinks! "

Edd ran off, and then Tord burst into the dance with.....high-heels on.

Oh my god.

Tord strutted over, putting a hand on his hip, "Why Hello (Y/N)~"

I placed a hand over my mouth, laughing. I almost fell over, but lucky Tom caught me.

"Why the fuck are you wearing high-heels?!" I said between laughs.

" Well Jehovah witnesses over there told me that I couldn't pull off these high-heels when we went to the mall, so I walked into the store bought them and here we are. " He smiled like an idiot,posing.

"Oh my god-" I laughed, snorting a slight bit.

After a few moments of us almost dying of laughter, Tom spoke up.

"Hey, isnt Edd here with his boyfriend?"

I looked over at Tom, "Yea, WAIT BOYFRIEND -"

" Yeah, his boyfriend. "

I gasped. My brother was fucking gay.