Ch 2: Flirting, lunch, and cola.

After a few periods of teachers introducing me to the class,and me being very embarrassed, it was finally lunch. I walked silently into the cafeteria, and looked around. "Hey,(Y/N), over here!" Edd said, waving his hand in the air (LIKE HE JUST DOESNT CARE- ) from a small table in the corner. It only had 5 seats, perfect for the group. I walked over to see everyone already over there with their food and the only seat left was beside.. Tord.... FUCK MY LIFEEEEEE. I sighed and sat beside Tord. He smirked scooting his chair closer to me as Edd glared at him. "Why don't you have any food?" Tom questioned, looking over at me from the other side of the table. "Oh.... Um I'm not hungry...." I said as a huge grumble came from my stomach. To be honest, I knew I was hungry, I just didn't feel hungry if that makes sense. Tom laughed a bit,"Your stomach begs to differ." I rolled my eyes and Tord slided his plate over to me,"You have it, I'm not hungry." He smirked, handing the fork to me. "No,Tord, I don't need it, you have it." I tried to slide it back over to him, but he pushed it back. "No, I insist." I groaned,"Fineeeee." I grabbed the fork and took a bite. That's when Tord laughed at bit. I gave him a questioning look and then I realized. That motherfucker tricked me into an indirect kiss. My face grew red and I playfully punched him in the shoulder,"You son of a bitch!!"   Edd looked over at us and looked like he was about to beat Tord with his can of cola, but we all knew he loved it too much to do that. Tord burst out laughing as my face grew a darker shade of red. That bitch is dead.
I stabbed him in the arm with the plastic fork, but it just broke. He laughed harder at my sad attempt to get back at him. "I haven't even been here for a day and you're already messing with me!" I whined and pouted. "Awww!~ It's okay, (N/N), But you just look so cute when you're mad!" My face heated up more, and I could tell it was more red then a tomato. Matt was trying to convince Edd not to make a big scene and yell at Tord with messing with me. I huffed and crossed my arms. "Aw, come on, (N/N), I didn't make my little kitten mad, did I?" His little kitten? WTF. SOMEONE HELP ME I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT TO COMPLEMENTS FROM OTHER HUMANS-  I started to internally freaking out untill I was saved by the bell (Why the fuck did my autocorrect try changing bell to hell?!) I quickly got up from the table and grabbed Edd. We ran down the hall and we hid in a closet to talk.
"oH MY JESUS,EDD HALP-"
"Woah, (Y/N), calm down! What's wrong?"
"TORD IS REALLY CUTE AND WAIT CUTE WTF IM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS AND IT'S NOT EVEN BEEN ONE DAY AND JUST MFFFFMFMFMFFMTTTT"
"Holy crap!!!! You like Tord already?! My god--"
"sHUT UP-"
We where interrupted by Tom opening the door," What the hell?!" shit he heard. They know. My life is over. Please someone end my suffering. "....H-how much did you hear?" Tom frowned," Enough to know you like the commie." I quickly put my hand over his mouth," Shush!!!!" "What, it isn't like he's- OH COME ON!" Tom groaned as  Tord walked up. Tord raised an eyebrow as he saw Edd in the closest, trying not to laugh, my hand over Tom's mouth with an awkward expression. "Well, well, what do we have here?" "N-nothing!!!" I stuttered taking my hand off Tom's mouth. "Oh it's fucking something-" I quickly put slapped my hand back over Tom's mouth, blushing with embarrassment. "I SAID IT'S NOTHING, RIGHT THOMAS?" I shot a glare at him as he rolled his 'eyes' and nodded. Then I realized we were almost late for class, and we all ran down to the class. Lucky, we got there right on time

{TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ADMIN BEING TOO LAZY TO WRITE ABOUT SCHOOL BECAUSE SHE HAS A MAJOR WRITING BLOCK}

When school was over I tried to avoid running into anyone, but of course Tord (GODAMMNIT,COMMIE.) had to run up beside me," Hey,(Y/N), you know where the bus is, right?" I felt my face get warm. HOLY CRAP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE ISSUES. I sighed, and looked down," I have no fucking idea to be honest." He laughed a bit," For being Edd's sister, I wouldn't expect you to curse as much as you do." I smiled as we walked down the hall," He literally has a curse jar, every time I curse, I have to put a dollar in the jar." He laughed and we walked onto the bus,"Wow-" He was cut off from Matt screaming at us from the back of the bus,"HEY, HEY, (Y/N), HEY BACK HERE!!!!" He waved his arms in the air (LIKE HE JUST DOESNT- okay I'm sorry I'll *COUGHneverCOUGH* stop) . Edd noticed me with Tord and a huge smiled plastered on his face. Fuck I swear if he- "Ooooooh (Y/N)!~ I saved a seat just for you and Tord right here!" That little bitch. I glared at him and Tord sat in the seat first. I mumbled curse words under my breath as I sat next to him. Edd happened to hear two and pulled the curse jar out of his back pack," 3 DOLLARS IN THE CURSE JAR,-" Tord burst out laughing," Oh my god you weren't lying-"

(A/N) Imma leave this here because fucking writing blocks. Yes, I know this chapter sucked, and I'm a terrible writer. 👌