Chapter 20: Everything was falling apart.

__
I have received a battle scar from Color Guard.
Long story short NEVER do a helicopter toss when it's windy and you're wearing sunglasses. 😅

I FINALLY FINISHED SONGS FOR THE SOUL----
ARE YA PROUD?!
__

(Y/N) didn't think they could take it anymore.Matt's girlfriend broke up with him, sending him more into depression.Edd was gone.Tord was gone ((Mentally, not physically calm your asses he isn't dead!)).And now Zeke was gone.

Tom?
They had no idea where he was, nor did they bother to ask.

Everything was falling apart.Why did they have to go with Tord?Why did they have to leave Edd without saying goodbye?Why did they not listen to Tom?They sighed, as someone knocked on the door aggressively.(Y/N) growled, already knowing to whom they were owned by.

They walked over to the kitchen, grabbing a knife and shoving it in their hoodie pocket.

They opened the door,only to be meet by a furious Tord. Paul and Pat stood their nervously, holding their guns up. It was like they'd never saw Tord this way.
And they hadn't.

Tord grabbed (Y/N)'s arm, pulling them towards him harshly.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE?!"

He screamed, holding their arm tighter.

Tears pricked (Y/N)'s eyes, as they struggled to pull back away from the devil.

"T-TORD! YOU'RE HURTING ME! STOP!"

" TELL ME WHY YOU LEFT! YOU PUT US ALL IN DANGER JUST FOR YOUR SELFISH NEEDS! "

Rage filled (Y/N), and they yanked their arm away.

"MY SELFISH NEEDS?! MY GOD DAMN SELFISH NEEDS?!?!"

Pat took a step back, as Paul have him a worried look.

This definitely wasn't (Y/N).

"WHILE YOU HAD ME LOCKED UP BACK THERE IN THAT PRISON, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, TORD?! DO YOU?!"

Tord was silent and seemed to back up a bit more too. Tears violently streamed down (Y/N)'s face as they screamed.

"EDD FUCKING DIED, TORD! HE'S DEAD!" They shook, taking a step towards Tord.

" HE'S GONE! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE WITH YOU! YOU ALWAYS FUCK SHIT UP ANYWAYS! "

Paul and Pat gasped a bit. Tord looked hurt for a moment. He looked away, only to look back with anger in his eyes.

"I AM YOUR LEADER." He spat at them, taking a step towards them now.

"YOU WILL DO AS I SAY! AND YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT."

Tord grabbed them by the hair, and started dragging them to the plane. ((RIP people with long hair)) (Y/N) screamed, thrashing around to get out of his grasp. Paul and Pat followed behind, glancing at each other. They knew this wasn't okay. Tord threw (Y/N) in the plane as they hissed in pain.

Tord let out a shaky breath, pulling out a gun and pointing it at them.

"You're going to listen or it'll be the end of you."