Chapter 3: Little blabber mouth.

After Edd and I got off the bus, we rushed into the house. Since our parents were working, we were home alone until about 6pm. Edd showed me back to my old bed room,except it looked a lot different; since my stuff was moved into it. It had (F/C) walls, which you could barely see because of the posters, a desk with my laptop, drawing kits, and lamp. Also, the rest of my furniture was neatly placed around my room. I smiled at him and grabbed him in for a hug," I LOVE IT!!!!" I screeched, and we laughed.
We talked for a while, catching up until we were cut off by the door bell ringing. "I'll go get it," I said and opened the door. Tord stood there with a smirk on his face, like always. My face heated up and I turned back to Edd,"U-Um Tord's here!" I stuttered.... God dammit. Edd walked over to the door, he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I punched him in the shoulder. He pouted and punched me back, turning to Tord," So, Tord, what's up?" He shrugged," Eh, I just came over to hang out. Paul and Pat went out on a date for their anniversary." Paul and Pat? yES MY OTP BECAME CANON WHILE I WAS GONE. "FUCK YES I CALLED THAT SHIT BEFORE I LEFT, EDD YOU OWE ME 20 BUCKS!" Edd glared at me and took out the curse jar, handing me 18 dollars, since I just cursed 2 times. Tord laughed a bit, and Edd and I moved out of the way so he could come it. I looked over at Edd. Shit, he's planning something. I know that fucking face.
"Hey, Tord?"
"Yeah?"
"I have this new drawing kit in my room, want to see?"
"Yeah, why the fu- Ahem, why not?"
That little shit. Edd I swear I will get you back for this.
They headed up to Edd's room, disappearing around the corner.

Tord's POV {FUCKING FINALLY XD}
I walked up the stairs with Edd to his room,"So where's the art kit?" Edd smiled brightly," That's not what I wanted to tell you, bro." I raised an eyebrow,"What did you want to tell me then?" Edd looked like he was about to fangirl so hard, the house would explode," You know how you've liked (Y/N) ever since elementary school?!" I nodded,"....Yeah, so what?" "SHE LIKES YOU TOO, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY ASK HER OUT!!!!!!" He yelled and I blushed lightly,"...She does?" (Y/N) had always been my crush ever since I laid eyes on her. She was beautiful and her personality made her 10 times better, when she left I was crushed... I couldn't stop thinking about her. "Hell yeah ,she does!" That's when I knew he was serious. Edd Never curses. Him and I did a short victory dance before we ran back down stairs.

(Y/N)'s POV {Yes, I know Tord's POV was short. I'm sorry I'm having a fucking huge writing block.}

I heard the boys coming back down stairs looking very excited. I glared over at Edd,"So how was that art kit?"  Edd froze. He could never keep anything from me and he knew it, plus when I'm angry if I don't get answers, someone gets fucked up. "U-Ummm it was great!!" He nervously laughed. "Oh it was?" I walked over to the both of them, even Tord knew he was fucked. I walked up to Tord and glared at him. He gulped," How great was that art kit,Tord?" "Um it was great,(N/N), Edd could draw some pretty great stuff with that!" I nodded," Well If it's that great, how about you show it to me?" They glanced at each other. Got you motherfucker. "U-UMMM No, no,no !!! I just put it back in my closet and I'd be a pain to-" I cut him off," Oh your closet? Last time I remember you where so OCD about it you had a place for each item, and everything was easy to get to. So go on, try another excuse." Edd sighed," Fine.... I didnt show him an art kit, I told him that you-" OH NO.
OH NO HE JUST DIDNT.
I growled as my face burned with embarrassment. This boy better hope someone saves him before I make sure he never has any kids in his whole goddamn life! Tord stepped in front of him. "Woah, (N/N), calm down. I don't want my little kitten to get in trouble, because someone," He glared over at Edd ,who was trembling," said something they shouldn't have." I sighed and looked down at the ground, using every bit of my will power not to kick Edd to the fucking moon. "Well Tord likes you- MFFFT" Tord quickly slapped a hand over Edd's mouth. I looked up at them,"Tord likes what now?" Edd tried to pull Tord's hand off his mouth," N-Nothing- I'm just gonna-' Tord bolted out of the door, leaving me standing in the living room, dumbfounded.

(A/N) Another sucky chapter, but aye, it's a school night and it's late af. I will try to add more chapters to this soon to catch it up with my other Eddworld X Reader. Anyways, don't be afraid to message me!
AWKWARD ADMIN OUT™!!!!!