Chapter 13: Please, Stay With Me

ENJOY THE MEME AT THE TOP.

(Y/N)'S POV

I yawned, stretching a bit. Tord wasn't in bed, so I assumed he just went to get breakfast until I heard faint talking from the bathroom (Which was connected to my bedroom).

"No, Paul! I cannot come back any time soon. I need more time, you know she won't like this."

She? Who did he mean by she?

"Tomorrow?! Ugh... Fine! But when I come back, do not expect me to be happy! What do you think she'll say about this last minute!?"

I placed my ear on the door. Back? Tomorrow?! Already? He can't leave me again.... He wouldn't.... Would he?

I heard him sigh, "Wait? What do you mean by 'watch Tom'? I'm sure that dumb ass won't find anything. I've taken down the posters around town....... I have to go, I'm not sure how to do this with such short notice. Is it really that bad when I'm gone?"

There was about a minute pause, "Okay, fine. Goodbye, make sure you have a helicopter down here at least by noon. "

"Pfft- You act as I care, (Y/N) was going to find out either way! I'm sure the gang won't question it, they've seen a lot of crazy things. Alright, bye."

I internally screeched, jumping back in the bed, acting as I just woke up. When Tord opened the door, I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Tord?" I said sleepily, looking over at me.

He gave me a bright smile, "Ah! Min dronning, I'm glad to see you wake! I have some very sudden news for you... I'm sure you can handle it, yes?"

I stretched, "Yeah, yeah.... Maybe after I get some (coffee/ tea/ energy drink/ whateverthefuckyoupeopledrinkinthemorning)...?"

Tord nodded, "Understood!" He scooped me up. I nuzzled into his hoodie . Honestly, I was too tired to give a shit, and I'm pretty sure I wanted to be awake for whatever he told me. He placed me on a kitchen chair, and went to go get my drink. I sat my head down onto the table. God, I hope he wasn't leaving so soon.... He just got here, and I don't think I could wait another 8 years for him to come back.I loved him with all of my heart, although I'd never admit it to the others.

He came back with my drink, lightly setting it down in front of me. I raised my head up, taking a small sip of it.

"Thanks,Tord."

" No problem! Now.... About what I was going to tell you...... "

I gulped, my God of he was leaving me again I will just scream, and run out of this house, never returning.

"Yeah.... What about it?"

" Well.... Things have come up and, well I have to go back to Norway. "

My heart sank, hitting rock bottom. Tears pricked the sides of my eyes as my drink slipped out of my grasp.

Tord noticed and automatically out his hands up in defense, "But!!! I want you to come with me! I know you don't know much Norsk, but I'm sure my friends would gladly speak English-"

Tom burst through the door, obviously posses off. He held a small paper in his hand, and he'd looked as if he was insane.

"Commie!"

" Oh, Tom! What are you doing here? "

"Well, would you like to explain what you're doing here!?" He shoved the poster towards us. The paper was a wanted poster, with Tord's face. I gasped a bit, looking over at him. Tom grabbed my arm and pulled me away from him.

"(Y/N)! Don't go near him! He's dangerous, a cold blooded killer!"

I looked at Tord as tears threatened to stream down my face. Why didn't he tell me? Was he just using me to get away? A million questions floated into my mind until Todd's soothing voice came into hearing.

"I would never hurt (Y/N)! I just came here to get her back. I wanted nothing else!"

Tom growled, "As if you care about others!"

I pulled my arm away from Tom. I knew Tord wouldn't hurt me....right? He's still the great guy I knew all those years back. Just because he was a criminal didn't mean it changed all of him....I hope. I looked back at Tord. He looked at me as if he was begging me to stay. I saw the hurt in his eyes. He had came all this way to get me, but would it be safe going with him?

Tord sighed deeply.

"Please, (Y/N) come with me."

(A/N) Sorry for the short chapter! I've kind of made a schedule for when I'll update:

Mon- Fri: Update
Sat-Sun: Maybe, depends if I feel like writing or if I can have Wi-Fi.

Right now, I've been updating using my school's Wi-Fi, which I'm sure I'll get caught sooner or later. Once I do get caught, they'll probably take my tablet, and won't give it back for a week. Then, my mom will probably take it for longer or I'll break it. :')

THE AWKWARD ADMIN OUT™!