Chapter 8: THE COMMIE IS COMING BACK!

It was 8 years later, Edd and I had gone to college, Edd finishing with an Art degree and I having a degree in Music and Art (BECAUSE YOU'RE A TALENTED COOKIE). Edd and I bought a house, Tom and Matt also moving in.

I still thought about Tord all this time, he still hadn't came back. After about 3 years he had stopped texting me as much, maybe he was just busy? I didn't know, but I had kept to our deal of not dating anyone else. Tom thought I was insane for believing he'd actually come back. He told me he probably found another, and forgot about me. I tried my best not to believe him and keep my hopes up, but as the text messages and calls became shorter, my heart sank.

I still wasn't much taller, still being around 4'11 to 5'. I sighed, rolling over in my (S/F/C) bed. I had my phone out, and finally decided to text Tord.

(Y/N):
Hey,Tord. How have you been?

Surprisingly, he answered quite quickly.

Tord:
Oh, Hey, (Y/N)! I've been great. I was just about to text to ask you something!

(Y/N):
Ask away.

Tord:
I was wondering if you had a spare room I could stay in, since I was planning on moving back soon!

(Y/N):
Well, we don't have a spare room,but I'm sure one of us wouldn't mind sharing!

Tord:
One of us?

(Y/N):
Yeah, Edd,Matt, Tom,and I share a house, since it's cheaper.

Tord:
Oh,okay! Have you kept to our deal?

(Y/N):
Of course, what about you?

Tord:
Of course! I'll see you soon. I should be there tomorrow afternoon, is that okay?

(Y/N):
Yup! I'll tell the others! Bye.

Tord:
Bye! Jeg elsker deg.

(*coughSORRYIDONTKNOWENOUGHNORSKTOSAVEMYLIFE-COUGH*)

I screeched, slamming my phone down on the bed and running down the stairs.

"EDD OH MY GOD! HE'S COMING BACK! GET TOM! GET MATT! FUCK IT CALL OVER ZEKE AND MATT'S GIRLFRIEND! WE ARE CELEBRATING!"

" Woah,(Y/N), calm down! Who? "

"TORD! HE'S FINALLY COMING BACK! HE SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW AFTERNOON! GRAB THE ALCOHOL! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST!"

" (Y/N)! What did I say about drinking so much?! "

"Oh shush! You let Tom drink!"

" That's because he can do what he wants to, you're my little sister! "

"BITCH I'M ONLY FIVE MINUTES YOUNGER THAN YOU!"

" Well I was born at 11 :56pm, so you were born on a different day! "

"THAT DOESNT MEAN SHIT!"

" FREAK IT! IM BRINGING BACK THE CURSE JAR! "

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

Tom came down the stairs, "Why the FUCK is everyone so loud?" He probably had a hangover.

"TORD IS COMING BACK!"

He scoffed, "WHAT?! (Y/N), I TOLD YOU HE IS NO GOOD! HE'S NOT COMING OVER!"

" Yeah, he isn't. He's moving in. "

"REALLY?! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?! EDD!?"

Edd gulped, "I-I'm sure everything will be fine,Tom. It's probably just until he can buy a house on his own."

" THAT COMMIE CANT DO SHIT! "

(I was going to put a pervertive joke- but never mind-)

"TOM SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I MAKE YOU!"

" TRY ME, SHORT STUFF! "

"THAT'S FUCKING IT-"

I kicked his leg, making him fall down the rest of the stairs. I walked out the house, going to get some groceries for tomorrow.