Copyright And Summary

Playing Heart Games Summary

Violet is good. Axel is not.

When Violet's mom gets married and Violet is tossed into upper-class society, she stays positive. Until her boyfriend Mark cheats on her with her stepsister.

Then hot, tattooed bad boy Axel offers something even goody-two-shoes Violet can't refuse: Revenge.

*

Axel is the perfect formula for a bad boy: a smoking hot player with a secretly screwed up wealthy family, a disregard for education and a tendency towards rebellion.

His reputation is almost perfect. All he needs to do is corrupt a good girl.

At least, that's the excuse he gives himself when he offers to help good-to-the-bone Violet.

But she just might corrupt him.

And he just might let her.

*

Copyright

This story is copyrighted. It is an original piece of work and © copyrighted to me, Yemi Everest. All rights reserved. This work may not be copied or imitated in any way. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the authour. For permission requests, write to the authour (moi ;)). So, yeah, copying it is illegal.

*

WARNING: Mega-CHEESE and drama ahead XD You have been warned!

I hope you enjoy the story!

God Bless

xxx

Yemi Everest