The Badboys Mansion

I woke up the next morning at eight to make my father breakfast and clean up whatever mess he made last night after I cleaned up last night. I slowly make my way downstairs extremely sore from last night and find beer bottles everywhere along with cigarette buds and human waste.

    I groan and clean up all the beer bottles and cigarettes then grab cleaning supplies out of the closet and clean up all the puddles of unidentified liquids. after my house is as clean as it can get I head over to the kitchen and grab some sausage out of the fridge along with the egg carton. I warm up the sausage and scramble two eggs along with frying one. I also got out a bagel and toasted it before smearing cream cheese over it.

    I turned the toaster oven on keep warm putting the food on a plate I made it look as neat as possible. I then started a pot of coffee and grabbed myself a granola bar while waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. I hear two high pitched beeping sounds and i throw away the wrapper of the granola bar pouring myself a cup of coffee and leaving 8 cups for my father. I finally reach into the medicine cabinet and pull down some Advil.

   My phone buzzes and I reach over to check but stop when I notice my dad standing in the doorway. Hes clutching his head and swaying a little but he doesn't look drunk so I don't run.

   "Hey princess," he casually greets me and walks over to the toaster oven. "Oh your so awesome," he says when he notices the food and gives me a side hug. My father doesn't remember that he hurts me when hes not drunk and I don't want to mention scared he'll start hurting me when hes sober too.

    "Hey dad," I say attempting to sound cheerful but I can't help but show a little fear.

   "What happened last night?" asks my father and I shrug. He lets out a sigh finally taking in my tense posture and mopey attitude. "I'm sorry sweetheart I know you hate me drinking." He says softly before hugging me tightly making me wince a little. "I didn't know I was strong."

   "No I hurt myself on the way to school yesterday." I assure him only partially lying and he nods then grabs his food, Advil, and coffee leaving me to check my phone. I open messages to see I got a texts from Ryan.

H.M.(Ryan)- Can you come over today to work on the project.

Me- Yea text me your address

H.M.- 840 Constitution Blvd

Me- I'll be over in 45 minutes

   I turn off my phone and walk into the living room to find my father stretched out on the couch.

    "Can I go over to a friends to work on a school project," I ask my father.

   "Course princess," my dad mutters lazily and I smile. Taking advantage of his sober state I walk over to him and hug him before grabbing the keys to one of out cars. I put Ryan's address in the gps and and follow the map to a expensive looking neighborhood. The farther I drive the more expensive and spaced out the cars get. My gps finally tells me to turn into a driveway once theres enough space in between houses you could fit a football girl and the houses could pass for castles. I drive down the long driveway to a large house that's main part is bigger than three of my houses stacked and the wings are the width of me and my neighbors house including out our yards. It has tropical plants and a beautiful creek in front of it.  I'm assuming it's on the water too. It's also surrounded by a forest and I can imagine growing up here was amazing.

 It's also surrounded by a forest and I can imagine growing up here was amazing