Christmas surprises and miracles

I wake up at 10:00 in the morning remembering the amazing night I just had. After ice skating for and hour Ryan dropped me off at home and made me promise I'd come see him today so he could give me my present. I get out of bed and face downstairs to the living room where I find dozens of presents under the tree. I squeal then rag up the stairs to wake up my dad and Mathew.

"Wake up wake up wake up!" I yell running into Mathews room. Mathew lifts his head to glare at me then throws a pillow at me and tells me to shove off. "It's Christmas!" I yell and this causes Mathew to spring out of bed. We both then run into my dads room to find him sitting up sleepily.

"Yes, yes I know I heard Carter screaming go open your stockings I'll be out in a minute. My dad says.
———
After an hour everyone has finished opening their presents and I had gotten A laptop, two new phone cases, art supplies, a ton of candy, bubble bath, five candles, some clothes a few other toiletries and some stuff for my bed. Oh also. I GOT A DOG. It's this cute little beagle husky mix puppy her name is Karma. (That is actually my dog).

I brought all my stuff to my room then asked my dad if I could go to Ryan's. He agreed and said I could take the car. I drive over to Ryan's after texting him to let him know I was on my way.

Play song now.

When I arrive at his house I get out of the car to notice that the walkway to the house is shoveled and covered in rose petals. I frown and walk up to his door I push it open seeing it's already cracked and the song a thousand years floats into my ears as I step into a house lit by candles. Tears fill my eyes as I follow a trail of petals to a large room with pictures of me and Ryan scattered about and candles everywhere along with petals.

Music continues to flow around me as I notice sticky notes all over the room. I read the one closest to me.

'Last night what I've known since I first saw your perfect face was confirmed." It read

'That you were the most beautiful, wonderful, passionate, loving woman on this earth.' Said the next.

'I saw an angel dance'

'It was amazing and all of me knew that I wanted to be with you for all my life'

'Have children with you'

'And spoil you and them rotten'

'Never let you worry about anything'

'I want to support you in whatever career you chose or don't chose.'

'I want to grow old with you'

'I want to marry you'

'And I know we're young, and I don't even know if you love me'

'But I do know I love you with all my heart and that will never change'

'Turn around.' The last note read and I turn around tears streaming down my face.

"Carter Drew Shaw." Ryan says standing in the doorway. "I love you so much it hurts, it hurts to be with you because my heart beats so fast and my body aches to touch you and my lips burn to kiss yours. A fire burns brightly inside of me but it hurts worse is not to be with you, that pain is something I never want to feel ever again. One I hope you'll never allow me to feel again. I've been in love with you for years now. It feels like a thousand. A thousand years I have loved you. And that's okay because that's all I ever want to do, love you. Spoil you. Kiss you. Hold you. I need to love you. You know why I was so nonchalant and mean when I first talked to you. It's because it was the only way I could keep myself from falling apart and begging you to go on a date with me or simply pay attention to me I never ever thought you would ask me to be your boyfriend. Or that
I would have the chance to feel your angelic lips on mine. But I did. And I want to be your boyfriend until I'm your husband and I want to be able to kiss you until my dying breath. So please Carter Drew Shaw would you ignore our age and the amount of time we've been dating and just say you'll marry me." Ryan says getting down on one knee.

Tears stream down my face as every beautiful moment with Ryan flew through my head. Our short friendship my anger with him then our first kiss then our second and his confession that he'd been in love with me and our short relationship and although I'd only known him for a month and although I'm only 17 I knew that I was so in love with Ryan and that he's the only person I would ever love this much. I love his dark hair and beautiful eyes. I love the way he's so protective and loving of his sister. I even love his dysfunctional family and his annoying way of inserting himself into my business. I know I want to marry him.

"I love you so much." I whisper and Ryan stands up and walks over to me ring in his hand. I looks down at the beautiful diamond encrusted ring. "And I always want to be with you. So yes. Damnit Ryan I want to marry you." I say then pull him to me and kiss him. It's a slow passionate kiss that shows each of us just how much the other loves us. I feel Ryan slide the ring onto my finger and I smile into the kiss. I let my body relax into his and cry as I feel every emotion flow through my body at once and realize just how much this beautiful man in front of me means to me. I love him. I will always love him and I know that we will fight but we will also make up and we will kiss and hug and love one another. And we'll have many beautiful children we can look after and grandchildren and animals. Ryan will be a perfect dad and Blaire and Joseph and Mathew will be great aunts and uncles. I know everything will be okay. And I know all this because I know I love Ryan. I love him so much.

"Carter Shaw you just made me the happiest man on this earth" Ryan says and tears streams down my face as the beautiful man in front of me kisses me once again. After a few minutes of us standing there holding each other my phone rings and I pull it out to see Mathews name. I answer the phone bringing it to my ear.

"Mathew-" I start but get cut off by a frantic Mathew.

"Get to the hospital now." He says and fear washes over me. Did something happen.

"Why?" I question worriedly.

"Mom just woke up."

————
Ok three updates in one night. And I just updated three days ago so I'm pretty proud of myself. Anyways. Don't hate me for getting them engaged so soon and so young. I think it's cute plus why what if you know it's true love. also HER MOMS AWAKE. If you don't remember her mom was in a coma. Anyways vote comment share.

Love
Emma