Max and Brandon

"Dad yesterday you were begging me to school, I'm going to day why do you want me to stay home so badly?" I ask my father as I'm eating breakfast. He's been trying to convince me to stay home since I woke up this morning.

"You came home early yesterday upset, then spent an hour crying in the shower." He says. Still holding my backpack behind his back refusing to give it to me.

"That had nothing to do with school." I say frowning.

"Then what did it have to do with?" He says and I shake my head but he just keeps asking.

"My birthdays tomorrow!" I snap at him then grab my backpack from him and storm out of the house. I don't care if I'm early I'm annoyed. I don't care if my dad forgot about my birthday I care that tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the crash. I care that my dad forgot about that.

I get to school 20 minutes early so I go to watch Varsity football practice. When I get there I find Brandon sitting in the bleachers.

"What are you doing here Cupid?" He asks me when I sit down next to him.

"I could ask you the same thing." I say avoiding his question.

"I will admit that I have come to school an hour early everyday since I figured out twin number two was in Varsity football because he is drool worthy." Brandon says and it takes me a second to realize he's talking about Max.

"Wait you like Max?" I ask slightly shocked. "But Max is straight. He's always obsessing over one girl or another.

"Do you not see the way he checks out your Rebel. Speaking of which that was quite a show yesterday. I heard there was an anonymous tipper was that him?" Brandon says this all while casually watching Max run up and down the field.

"Yea it was. Oh shoot I still have to present my project with him don't I?"

"I'm afraid so my darling." Brandon says then blows a kiss to Max when he looks over to us. This causes him to stop and get tackled.

"Brandon, so I'm assuming Max knows you like him!" I ask laughing.

"Nope that boy while handsome as hell is completely clueless. I could tell him to his face that I like him and he'd laugh and think it's a joke then make some comment about how I like Anthony or something. Just because Anthony's gay and I'm gay doesn't mean we automatically need to date." Brandon says getting a irked up and I laugh. You might be right about Max liking you normally when the person he likes flirts with them he says they're joking and that they like someone else. That boy makes people work for him." I say and Brandon huffs.

"Why can't e just love me!" Brandon screams and half the team looks at him weirdly.

"I'll love you!" Scream Daniel a junior he's a year above us. He's also extremely cute.

"If you are serious I accept!" Brandon screams to him and Daniel screams back ok babe making me and half the team laugh. "Is he serious cause he is mighty fine." Brandon asks when we sit back down.

"Well he is single and gay and I have seen him stare at you a few times." I say and Brandon smirks.

--

After practice me and Brandon meet up with Max.

"Why won't who love you?" Max asks seeming very interested in his answer.

"Doesn't matter now." Says Daniel walking up to us and slinging his arm over Brandon's shoulder.

"Oh so you were serious?" Brandon asks. And Daniel then pulls Brandon towards him and kissed him.