Meeting the family

After gym I go to the locker room and change, and as soon as I leave Ryan runs up to me. He's been very attached me since we stopped dancing. After which we were taught how to dance alone properly, which is not a thing but the school knows not everyone will get asked to the dance.

"So what's your next class." Ryan ask peeking over at the schedule I am currently studying.

"Latin 2 with Mr Garsky." I say and I watch Ryan's face light up like a small kids on Christmas. I laugh at that as he excitedly exclaims 'me too!'.

"Oh and after school do you want to come over and work on our dance?" Did I mention that me and Ryan have to perform a dance together at the end of the week.

"Yup sure of course." I say and smile at him while tucking my hair behind my ear and for a second it feels like I'm some lovestruck girl in a movie and Ryan's the guy who seems like a jerk that I fall deeply for. That's is until Makenzie walks up and goes in between us before flinging her arms on to our shoulders.

"What's up bitches." Makenzie says casually then glances at our slightly disappointed faces. "Were you guys about to kiss again? Didn't you do enough of that in class?" She asks causing my face to turn bright red. Not many people noticed me and Ryan's very public display of affection but Makenzie seems to have this sort of radar that notifies her when anything interesting is happening to me.

"We weren't about to kiss again!" I squeak and Ryan pouts at me.

"Why not?" he whines and I look at him with wide eyes.

"Um well I mean if you wanted to- maybe like uh.. well-" I start but Ryan cuts me off with a quick peck to the lips.

"See you next block," he whispers in my ear and I shiver. I try to respond but by the time I come back down to earth Ryans walking out of the field house.

"Oh my god!" Kenzie squeals loudly causing everyone to stare at her but she just flips everyone off. She then turns to me and starts jumping up and down. "Go meet your boy."

I head to the trailers that house the Latin classes and find Madison Kyler rubbing up against a very uncomfortable looking Ryan. I glare daggers at her then march over to Ryan. He shrugs her off just enough for me to press my lips against his. He chuckles but kisses back. When I pull away I face the bitch. "Oh hey Madelyn." I say checking my nails.

"It's Madison." She snaps and I look up at her with a cheshire cat grin.

"I don't actually give a fuck, now go find someone else to rub on Ryan's busy." I say and take a step towards her causing her to raise her hand like she's gonna smack me. "Do it." I say my smile just getting bigger. She gasps and backs off a little then tries to gain her composure. "I. Dare." I say and she lowers her hand and just screams bitch in my face then stomps off.

"Possessive much." Ryan says and I glare at him.

"Shut up, I've always hated her." I say and Ryan smirks.

"It was hot." He says and I attempt to slap his chest but he grabs my hand and pulls me into his lap.

"Oh you-" I start but once again Ryan cuts me off with a kiss except this one was much more than a peck. It feels like hours but finally I pull away and slide into the desk next to Ryan's.

"Salve genus." says a middle aged man entering the classroom. "Today we'll be going over sentence structure" he says then repeats himself in Latin. That's pretty much the rest of the class besides when he decided to catch me and Ryan up. Me and Ryan then head to our next class together and continue like this because we have the same schedule. I accused him of stalking me a few times but he just kept saying it was fate.

-----

At the end of the day me and Ryan head over to his motorcycle. "Not again." I say wincing but Ryan insists I get on and after much convincing and a lot of help getting on the dumb bike me and Ryan are speeding off down the road.

"I don't like this! I really hate- ahhh. Ryan! Fuck I just swallowed a bug." I scream as we swerve down the streets. "Ahh you shithead that's not fucking legal!"

"Shut up." Ryan screams in a playful tone and I want to wipe the smirk I know he's sporting right off his face.

"No... are we almost to your house?" I ask realizing we've gotten into the rich woodsy part of this dumb town.

"Yup!" Ryan shouts as his house comes into view, then he stops noticing the nearly 50 cars parked by his house. "What the-?" He says then  lifts his leg and starts the motorcycle again this time going as slow as possible while keeping the bike upright. Ryan manages to weave through the cars in the driveway and get us close to the house.

"Ryan what's with all the cars?" I ask even thought I'm almost sure he won't have an answer.

"Maybe... I have no idea." He says then walks cautiously to his front door keeping me behind his shoulder like in horror movies where the girlfriend, or boyfriend, stands behind their partners shoulder. When Ryan opens his door he's immediately greeted by a large gun pointed at his head.

"Ahh what the fuck! You have fucking guns! Why are you in this house? Better yet who the fuck are you and why are you pointing a gun at Ryan's head you dumbasses?!" I scream not thinking about the consequences until the large men turn the guns towards me. "Rather him then me." I say pointing back at Ryan and he turns towards me with a frantic and panicked glare. But then puts on a blank face and turns to the- oh shit one of them is a woman, he turns towards the man AND woman.

"Are you wish my dad." He says in a deathly calm voice which is almost scarier than the guns.

"You Ryan?" Asks the lady.

"Yea."

"Then yes. Who is this and can I shoot her."

"April and no let me through." He says and turns towards me and gives me what looks to be a go along with it face.

"April huh? You got a last name April?" The lady asks lowering her gun and signaling the man to do the same.

"Yup, Henley. April Rose Henley." I say without blinking and trying to breath as steadily as I can while trying to maintain a small smile.

"I'm-" The lady starts, but a man cuts her off.

"Carol Blake, right or is that your girlfriend? Hmm don't know don't care." says a familiar man appearing from behind Carol and the man. "Oh and I'm Leonardo Baker, but you can call me Leo, or Assassino di bambini or some even call me Ade." He says and I choke realizing this man is familiar because he leads the nastiest gang in the state. He's called Assassino di bambini meaning Child killer or Violentatore donna meaning woman rapist or most famously Ade meaning Hades his gang is called Sventratori di Ade or Hades' Slayers.

Leo turns to Ryan and smile but it's not a happy one more of a I know it bothers you that I'm here and that makes me happy smile. "Hello son." He says and while anyone else would have realized it by now it finally hit me that this was Ryan's dad.

"Hmm... I think I'm gonna puke." I say.