TGWOD chapter 9

For those who decided to skip:

Stiles helped Derek back to full strength after giving his Alpha Spark to save Cora while the others dealt with the Alpha Pack and Jennifer. In the process, knowing that Derek might leave afterwards, he declared his love for Derek and Derek did the same. They claim each other and Stiles requires that they are completely open with each other going forward. Stiles then spends time helping to remove some of Derek's demons about Paige, Jennifer and Kate. While both have claimed each other as mates, Stiles wants them to take this slowly and to go to counselling.

While making out, Stiles bites Derek's throat and instantly Derek submits to Stiles as his Alpha and suddenly Derek finds himself filled with the Alpha spark again. Stiles works it out: he is a Human Alpha and as he is not a wolf he has passed the wolfy parts of the Alpha Spark to his mate. As a Human Alpha he has the power to command all werewolves even Alphas and cannot be turned into a werewolf.

As an Alpha mated pair, their first action is for Cora to submit to them both and rejoin the pack as their beta.
Chapter Text

Stiles stood on the other side of the front door as he heard Derek drive away and he also felt the separation like a stab to the heart. He sighed and plastered a smile on his face and entered the lounge

"How's it going, my Daddyo? Was it nice to have Cora here? How are you feeling?

The Sheriff looked up at Stiles and shook his head

"You and I need to have a pretty serious talk about the Supernatural. I can see so many cases that have been left unsolved must be to do with this stuff. I'm going to get the files and with your help, we'll see if we can resolve these. Congratulations, I'm making you a deputy, son"

Stiles smiled and dropped himself onto the couch

"Sure thing, Sheriff, sir".

The Sheriff stared at Stiles with these piercing eyes that he used on criminals to get them to crack and added

"And we're going to talk about you and Derek. I didn't get to be a Sheriff because I looked good in the uniform. I know that there's something between you two and although I couldn't get Cora to say anything it was obvious that she thought so too. It's too late at the moment and I've to go into the Station but tomorrow you and I are sitting down to lunch and we're having a heart-to-heart. I know you've had secrets from me in the past because of the supernatural but that stops now. I want us to be open with each other again".

At first, Stiles had looked like a rabbit in the headlights but then his eyes softened and he added

"Yeah, Dad. I want that too. I'll make us something healthy for lunch and maybe I'll invite Derek over too."

The Sheriff got up and said

"You do that, kiddo"

and left the room but only after squeezing Stiles's shoulder.

Stiles picked up his phone and texted Scott

To: BroSco

I'm back home, can you come round when you have a minute. I think we have things to discuss.

after a few minutes, his phone beeped and he found the message

From: BroSco

Sure, I'll be round in 20.