TGWOD chapter 26

Chapter Text

When they all arrived at London Heathrow, Jackson was there to greet them. He threw himself into the arms of Danny and kissed Lydia. He only nodded at both Stiles and Derek. They were going to rent a car but Jackson told them that it would be pointless in London and that they could get everywhere in the "Tube".

Jackson had booked them adjoining rooms at a Holiday Inn near where he lived.

When they got into the rooms, they all threw themselves down on one bed. When Jackson tried to join them on the bed Derek's eyes flashed red and he growled. As his Alpha was calling a warning Danny followed suit. Jackson jumped off the bed and stood by the adjoining door.

Stiles got off the bed and went up to Jackson

"You're an Omega at the moment and Derek is protecting our den from intruders. If we don't want this to be awkward are you ready to submit to Derek and I?"

Jackson snorted

"And who's fault is it that I'm an Omega. Fine, let's get this over with. I submit to you Alpha Hale and to your mate, Stiles".

Derek bit down on Jackson's throat until Jackson's eyes flashed bright blue and then Stiles bit down on his throat and his eyes flashed again. As with Isaac, Stiles pulled Jackson into a hug and made sure that he had scented Jackson.

"Okay, get ready for a 'Welcome Back to the Pack' Puppy Pile".

Everyone started getting down to their boxers, and Lydia to her camisole and pants. Jackson was standing there doing nothing

"Jackson strip off to your boxers. You're going to experience the wonders of a Puppy Pile with your Pack Dad and Pack Mom. You're going to love it."

Stiles threw himself of the bed and dragged Danny and Derek down with him. Lydia lay down behind Danny. When Jackson was standing their awkwardly in his boxers but trying to feign indifference, Stiles pulled away from Derek and patted the space between himself and Derek.

"New joiners get to sleep between Mom and Dad".

When he crawled between them, Derek and Stiles wrapped themselves around him so that they were still touching each other at the head, arms and legs.

Stiles then said,

"Get on top, Danny".

Jackson lay facing Stiles, he didn't understand it but as soon as he has submitted he was unbelievably drawn to Stiles and being surrounded by his pack and being held in the embrace of his Alphas eased an ache in his heart that he hadn't understood was there. He had just got used to being a werewolf when his parents took him to London so he never really got to integrate into the Pack.

As for Puppy Piles, he couldn't understand why they hadn't done this before as it was the most amazing thing he had ever experienced. Danny was sprawled over his side, Derek was pressed against his back and Stiles was rubbing his face over Jackson's while kissing Derek. After a bit, Lydia got sick of being on the outside and so she squeezed herself so that she and Danny were both intertwined lying on Jackson. Jackson took deep breaths while the interlaced hand of Stiles and Derek stroked slowly over his body. The immediate smell of the pack soothed him but with the deeper breaths he could catch the scents of Scott, Isaac, Allison and the Sheriff. He could also make out the scents of other wolves who he didn't know but in his safety cocoon he didn't care.

Stiles had set an alarm as he wanted to sight see some of London before they started their negotiations with the Dorkins pack. He also wanted to make sure that Jackson was okay. As the Pack Mom he could feel the emotions of his Pack and he could tell that Jackson was feeling contentment. Stiles snuggled into Jackson and chuckled in his head, that the douche that had always tried to make his life hard, couldn't seem to get enough of Stiles's goodness as Jackson leaned heavily into Stiles's touch.

"We've Pack Nights every Friday night and I'd like you to Skype in to them so you can get fully integrated to the pack. If it's movie night, I'll tell you what it is. I know it'll be early for you so we could set up Skype before you go to sleep and you can just join in when you wake in the morning. Each week I'll put a sheet on the bed and I'll send it to you so you can sleep each night with the scent of the pack surrounding you. It should last at least a week. I'll also expect you to call me each morning first thing to tell your Pack Mom what your day was like and if you need anything."

Jackson, snuggled closer to Stiles. He hadn't realised how terrible it was to be a lone wolf compared to how it felt to be wrapped up in his Pack, the fact that Stiles was trying to find a way to integrate him felt amazing.