TGWOD chapter 11

After explaining all about how Derek and he hooked up to Scott and they had begun to play CoD, the window opened and Derek jumped in the room.

"Here's my mate now, Scotty boy. Derek meet you new co-Alpha".

Derek didn't even act politely, he ignored Scott until he could sit behind Stiles on the bed and wrapped he arms and thighs round him. It may have only been a few hours since they had been together but he couldn't wait another minute.

"Forgive him Scott, he's a bit clingy... and leave my arms alone, thank you very much, I'm trying to play this game and you're stopping me killing the enemy."

Derek shifted slightly to give Stiles some room to swing his arms but didn't move back one inch. He looked at Scott and said

"So he's told you about the Human Alpha thing?"

Scott just kept on playing but gave Stiles an evil glare. Stiles paused the game and looked back at both of his BetaAlphas and said

"I've Alpha whammied him so he can't say anything about me being a Human Alpha and come to think of it: YOU WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT ME BEING A HUMAN ALPHA."

Derek's eyes flashed red. Stiles continued

"You see, what's good for the goose is good for the gander too. That should keep us safe. I promise I won't keep on Alpha whammying you . It's just to keep us safe. So yes, Scott has agreed to take me on as his Pack Mom and to co-Alpha the Hale-McCall territory with you. Cora won't be expected to submit to Scotty boy, only a Hale (or his extremely handsome mate) should have control over another Hale. You and I'll have to call Jackson because his bond to you must be broken at the moment and he must have noticed the change but doesn't know what it means. I should've thought of that earlier. As it's summer break and Scott is Alpha too, I think you and I should make a trip to London to see him. As we're werewolf-married this can be our Honeymoon.

Scott beginning to feel uncomfortable about the amount of touching going on between Stiles and Derek decided that he should leave.

"I'll get off now, why don't you both come round tomorrow and we can discuss the changes with Isaac. We can decide what we're doing with Peter and the twins"

Scott added quickly before he dropped down from the window.

Derek nuzzled into his claim mark on Stiles's neck and sighed

"I thought he'd never leave. You and I can't be apart for this long again. It was murder. I wanted to come straight back when I dropped you off. I was just going for a run but I found myself at your window without even a thought.

Derek got up and started to strip. Stiles squeaked and said

"Keep your top and briefs on, Derek, we're in my Dad's home. I don't want him to kill you before I get a chance to explain . And for the record you and I've lunch with Dad tomorrow and we're going to tell him all about our wolfy-marriage. I'll make sure we feed him well and that his guns are locked away".

Derek rolled his eyes but complied and got in the bed.

"I got so lonely without you. I needed to be "Home" with you:

He pulled Stiles towards him and began to undress him. When he was equally attired in just his t shirt and boxers, he pulled Stiles into the bed and snuggled himself onto Stiles's chest. Stiles wrapped his arms round Derek and then let his hands roam down Derek's back until he could hook them under his shirt. First he went under Derek's waist-band and took two handfuls of Derek's ass why he scented himself against Derek's hair and then went under Derek's shirt to roam over his back.