TGWOD chapter 28

Lydia and Stiles were woken up by a loud commotion. The Dorkins Alpha mate was feral and was attacking everyone. Derek and Phil were badly wounded. Danny and Jackson were carrying Derek and two of the Dorkins betas were carrying Phil. Three of the Dorkins betas were being restrained as they were trying to pull their way back into the forest.

They were all being taken into the house. Stiles, seeing that Derek was hurt ran into the lounge where Derek was being laid on a sofa and shouted.

"Derek, are you okay? Jackson, tell me what the fuck happened?"

Terry, who was stood by the door, when he heard Stiles talk and in such a manner spun round and tried to hit Stiles across the face with the back of his hand while shouting

"Pets speak when they are spoken to, know your place!"

before he could hit him, Stiles spun out of the way and taking his flick knife plunged the blade through Terry's palm and lodged the it into the wooden panelling, he then kicked Terry's feet from under him and left Terry hanging from just his palm. He then screamed at Terry

"I know my place, I'm the Alpha mate. If you try to do anything like that again, I'll slit your throat. It was me that killed Deucalion, the Demon Wolf, in one-on-one combat. I've humored you all enough now YOU WILL TREAT ME AND THE HUMANS IN MY PACK WITH RESPECT OR I'LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BEEN BORN".

The last part he put some Alpha power behind it to scare but not enough to let them know his real status. As he was worried about Derek he must have put more power behind it that he expected because every beta in the room flashed their eyes and Terry wet himself. Stiles twisted the knife as he removed it from the wall and his palm. Terry dropped on the floor in the pool of his own piss.

Stiles just turned his back on him and ran up to Derek and checked him over. He was lacerated all over but the lacerations were healing. Stiles kissed his forehead and pushing the hair out of his eyes said.

"Are you okay, love?"

Derek nodded but was obviously in some pain.

Seeing some of the other Dorkins Betas running around not knowing what to do, he pointed at group of three and said

"You three, get here and start drawing the pain out of Alpha Hale".

the three, so distracted and influenced by the authority in his voice immediately ran over and started doing as he had told them.

"And some of you other betas, don't just stand there start taking pain from Phil too"

Stiles sat on the seat next to Derek and said

"Jackson you start sucking the pain too. Danny, Lydia come here and hold on to Derek, he'll heal faster with his pack around him. Jackson, tell me what happened?"

Jackson, sat on the other side of Derek and pulled him onto his lap and began taking his pain. The pain that could be seen in Derek's eyes began to ease when he had four betas draining it away. Jackson looked to Stiles and said

"It all happened so fast. We were in different parts of the forest near a lake. The Dorkins Alpha was grabbed by this creature that came up from the lake and was dragged under the water. He never came back and his mate went feral.

"Some of the betas seemed to be under some spell and they were running towards the water. The others were pulling them back. Even now they're trying to get back to the water that's why they've had to be restrained. The creature jumped out the water with some bloody flesh in its mouth and was trying to get the betas. Before it could reach them, Derek and Phil slashed at it from both sides but it just turned and attacked them right back. It was so fast, they didn't stand a chance. Neither of them got up again and you can see how effective it was.

"The creature just jumped back in the water. It was very beautiful with long blonde hair but its eyes were Alpha red. It was very fast and seemed to be able to put a spell on the betas."

Stiles turned to Terry and clicking his fingers to get his attention as he was sat clutching his hand. It wasn't healing because of the wolfsbane and the mountain ash in the blade.

"Terry, do you know what it is?"

Terry looked at Stiles and said

"We don't know. It's attacked a number of hikers in the Downs for the last few months but as it was only attacking Humans we didn't get involved. It's up to the Humans to deal with their own mess".

Stiles just stood up and looked at all the Dorkins Pack,

"You mean you did nothing! It's the role of the Pack to protect everyone in your territory from evil supernatural creatures. Werewolves are the Supernatural Police and you sat back and did nothing. What type of pack are you? Does anyone know anything more about this creature?"

After Stiles tirade, one of the betas lifted his hand and waited to answer like he was back at school. Stiles pointed at him,

"I saw it once in the daytime near the lake, its hair was white and its skin was very wrinkled. Apart from the eyes it looked nothing like it did tonight.".

Stiles went up to the beta and said

"You'll take me to your library, NOW! Lydia follow me".