TGWOD chapter 23

The next day, Stiles got Derek up and dressed saying

"Come on we're going to the community college".

Derek, still feeling sleepy just got into the passenger side of the Jeep and rested his head on the window and dozed. Derek wasn't a morning person.

When they got there Stiles gave him a shove and woke him up.

"Come on Derek, we're going to enrol you in their GED program. You never got to finish school and you'll have to if you're going to apply to the same schools I do for my degree. You can study with us and we'll get you up to speed".

The words broke through Derek's sleepy haze. He shook his head to wake himself up and said

"You want me to get my GED?".

Stiles smiled at Derek,

"Yes, you never got to finish high school because of the fire. It's time that you did, life's good and you shouldn't leave your life on hold. It'll also be a good way for you to get closer to your betas as we're all working to graduate and complete our applications for schools and you can join us in our study. You'd better work hard as I'm intending on going to Stanford and you've to be wherever I go. You don't have to worry, Scott is going to do Veterinary training at the local college and with Deaton so he'll be able to defend the territory, while we're away, and we'll only be two hours away so can be back if there's an emergency."

Derek just grabbed Stiles hand and started walking toward to college

"Let's get me enrolled".