TGWOD chapter 32

It was Stiles's 18th birthday and they had all gone to the Jungle including Jackson who had come over specially and to look at Stanford himself for college. Lydia had taken him shopping as his birthday present and bought him clothes that looked like they had been sprayed on. If the others weren't used to being pressed against Stiles in the puppy piles in just his boxers they would have all be surprised to see how toned Stiles actually was.

It was the drag queens that noticed

"Sugar, you've been hiding out on us, who'd have thought you'd all that going on under those plaid shirts. You've got an ass that I could bounce quarters off.

Stiles just bowed and said

"Thank you, my ladies".

The night was fun, they had danced with each other, Lydia, Jackson and Danny seemed to be very close to each other and Derek wouldn't leave Stiles side. Once tonight was over they were going back to the loft and everyone else was going to leave them alone. Whilst they were both enjoying themselves there was a little tension thinking about what was coming next.

The night was over and Stiles was buzzed. It was great to have the whole pack round him and they had really made him feel special. He wrapped his arm round Derek's waist and leaned into him.

"Derek, I love you. Are you taking me back to your place?"

Derek lead Stiles to the Camaro (Stiles had finally convinced Derek to give the Toyota to Cora) and kissed him deeply on the hood of the car before letting him go when they were both out of breath.

He drove them to the loft and lifted Stiles onto his hips so that Stiles had to wrap his legs round him and he carried Stiles up to the loft whilst constantly kissing him. Stiles and Derek had continued to have their sessions with Stacie and they were probably going to continue but Derek felt confident that they could take this final step.

He opened the door and switched on the lights. He and Cora had dressed the loft. They had lowered the lights and put rose petals on the way to the bed and they had changed the bed so it was looking crisp and new.

Stiles looked at the loft and smiled

"You did this for me, Derek? You're so romantic and I love it".

and he went back to kissing Derek.

Derek lead Stiles straight to the bed, if he didn't he wasn't sure if he would chicken out. This was a big step. They had decided that Stiles as the real Alpha should be the one to top on their first time but Derek was worried that it could be ruined by all the Johns that had used him in the past.

He threw Stiles on the bed, Stiles scooted over to the edge and said

"Let me undress you, Derek?"

Derek lifted his hand from his buttons and dropped it to the side. Stiles smiled and then started to unbutton from the bottom. As he opened a button, he kissed Derek's rock hard abdomen that quivered with every kiss. When he got to the top having kissed and nipped all the way up he lifted the shirt off Derek's shoulder and let it drop to the floor. He then rubbed his body along Derek's as he lifted up to lick along Derek's neck and then kiss under his chin. He then get up and wrapped his arms around Derek and, moving his fingers all over Derek's skin, licked along Derek's mouth to obtain entry.

Derek opened up immediately and Stiles battled Derek for dominance a battle that Stiles usually won. To be fair, Derek's heart wasn't really in winning the battle. Stiles licked along his teeth and roof of his mouth and entwined their tongues. When both their lungs were burning, Stiles stopped the kiss and then lowered himself down Derek's body ensuring that there was full body contact all the way.