TGWOD chapter 22

As soon as they were up in the loft and the door was closed. Stiles pushed Derek up against the door and pressed his thigh between Derek's legs. He lent down and kissed Derek. He stopped and licked across Derek's mouth and Derek instantly opened up for Stiles to explore his mouth. They both fought for dominance but Stiles had become a master kisser (he said through research) and Derek let him take control. Once Stiles pulled back for a breath he looked at Derek with his pupils blown wide and his lips swollen from being kissed hard.

Derek looked back and saw Stiles with blown pupils and his chin burned by his stubble. Stiles leaned in and began peppering Derek's neck with small kisses

"You"

kiss

"don't"

kiss

"know"

kiss

"how"

kiss

"much"

kiss

"I"

kiss

"wanted"

kiss

"to"

kiss

"do"

kiss

"this"

kiss

"the"

kiss

"first"

kiss

"time"

kiss

"in"

kiss

"my"

kiss

"room".

Each kiss was amazing on its own but every time Stiles moved, his thigh brushed against Derek's rapidly increasing bulge. Derek groaned and let his head thud against the door while he clenched his hands by his side.

"I wanted to do the same to you, Stiles"

Stiles smiled and opening Derek's collar started to kiss along Derek's collarbone and sucked hickeys into it. Once he was satisfied he licked across his mate mark with the flat of his tongue and was pleased to feel Derek moan and his legs almost buckle.

"You smelled so great to me, Derek, you smelled of the woods and sandalwood. Once you left my room, I spent days smelling the pillow you'd laid your head on, but now I get to smell it from the source"

and he pressed his nose into Derek's neck and sniffed deeply. He then lent down and took both Derek's hands and placed them on his ass. He opened another few buttons so that he could get to Derek's nipples and he kissed, nipped and licked them. By this stage Derek was making a litany of moans, his throat exposed completely to Stiles.

"I love you, Derek, now and forever."

He lifted himself up and proceeded to kiss Derek who opened up for him immediately, the kiss was deeper and dirtier than before and Stiles ran both of this hands through Derek's hair and moved his head to the exact position so that the kiss was perfection.

When they had to break in order to breathe, Stiles took Derek by the hand and led him to the bed.

"I think you should direct me first before I direct you. So what do you want me to do Derek?