Prince in the City--COMING SOON

Despite his charming looks and kind heart, Prince Harry of England wanted out of the Royal Family--even if it only meant it be temporary. A regular life where he could be a normal guy (as normal as the prince of a country could get) and live a life that didn't include garden parties and boring events with many noblemen and lords. And once he's granted with the luxury of escaping it all, where does he go?

New York City, of course.

The City that Never Sleeps had always been on the young prince's mind, and he couldn't think of a place better than one of the most populated ones in the world to find his reprieve. Although he had a face that was well recognizable and an accent too hard to miss, [former] Prince Harry Styles looked greatly forward to the life he would get to live as someone relatively normal.

And who knows? Maybe find a girl along the way whose last name just happens to be Queen.

No one ever said escaping was going to be easy.

______________________________________________________

HI, FRIENDS.

As promised and discussed, I've come up with a brand new Harry Styles fan fiction that I'm super excited for you guys to read! As you can tell, it's an AU. More specifically, a Royal!Harry / Prince!Harry AU. I've always loved royalty fics, so decided that I'd give it a go with a bunch of modernism splashed in.

To summarize, Harry is the Prince of England--which is so funny, since England already has a prince with the same name so it makes it all the more believable, don't ya think? Now, if you couldn't tell from the summary above, our young Prince Harry wants an out from being all royal, so he decides to go to NYC for a little time off. (I refuse to say the word "hiatus" because One Direction is still on break and that haunts me).

That's all I'm gonna say for now, but trust me, it all makes sense in the story! I suck at summaries, because I never know if I'm saying too much or too little. I'm not 100% sure when the first chapter will be up, because I want to get a move on "Double Take" and maybe wrap that fic up. I dunno for sure yet, so stay tuned!

So far, the cast for this story is as follows:

Harry Styles as Prince Harry ((duh))

And the beautiful Deepika Padukone as our leading lady--whose name I haven't revealed yet! If you don't know of Deepika, she is one of the most talented/famous Indian actresses, as well as a damn favorite of mine. I absolutely adore her, and she's stunning. I put a GIF of her, just to show y'all her beauty.

Anyways, stay tuned, lovelies! I'm very excited for this, and hope you are too. It's been a while since I've written a Harry fan fiction, so hopefully it all goes well!

Stay tuned!