Chapter 44

oh my god. GUYS. i fucking met Calum Hood ((from 5SOS duh)) a couple nights ago in brooklyn, ny. like.... i literally just ran into him. i haven't stopped freaking out over it. i love him so much, he was so sweet and tall and beautiful in person. he smelled so good and he also smelled like cigarettes bc we took a pic right after he finished smoking. i'm so overwhelmed. i love him so much.

THERE WE FUCKING ARE!!!!!! i'm cheesing SO hard in the pics but i don't care bc i met this beautiful human being!

can y'all do me a solid and like my picture with calum on instagram?? my IG is summerrnawazz

thank you! enjoy the chap!

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 44

City Girl's POV:

As someone who has been a city girl before I even moved to New York from New Jersey, it was no surprise that I had fallen in love with London almost instantly. But London—at least the parts where I had roamed—was cleaner than New York and smelt of rain rather than the simmering sewers and polluted air. Everything seemed so much cleaner than New York and while I loved my city, London was becoming a close second favorite.

I've only been here a few days, but I got to see Louis and Niall again at the bar Niall owns. The boys had immediately greeted me with hugs and Niall had poured me a pint of beer on the house as Harry and I joined Louis at the bar, and I was kind of surprised at how there was barely any reaction from the other patrons of the bar at the sight of Harry walking in. I mean, a few here and there looked over but otherwise it was like he was just any other person.

Though, I doubted anyone was going to react too severely when Harry's security detail, Liam, was lingering nearby. He looked to be around our age, which I thought was interesting. "You're likin' London so far, Vera?" Niall asked from where he stood on the other side of the bar.

"I love it," I answered after taking a sip of the beer which I established almost immediately was better than American beer. Much richer in flavor. "I've done pretty touristy things so far and it's been super fun," I added with a sheepish laugh.

Louis smirked knowingly, gaze flickering between Harry and I as he mused, "yeah, we've been seein' all those pictures of the two of you all over town. The media's been in a frenzy, eh?"

Harry ran ring clad fingers through his hair. "Bloody hell, I know."

I took in a sharp breath at that, nodding silently as my fingers wrapped around the glass of beer in front of me. Ever since Harry and I were spotted out together the first night I arrived to London, when he had insisted we go out to some restaurant to grab dinner, pictures of the two of us were plastered all over the Internet. Unlike with celebrities that I've seen get hounded in America, the paparazzi had to keep a good distance from us, which I was pretty grateful and wasn't too surprised by; the Royal Family had the same type of security the President would.