Chapter 25

oh, my god yOU GUYS!!!!

i went to the Hopeless Fountain Kingdom tour last night and got to see my woman Halsey put on the most amazing show EVER. as i watched her perform my favorite songs i got this overwhelming urge to cry because that whole experience was something out of this world. her outfits, the music, her voice, the stage, the visuals, the whole aesthetic of her show was so, so amazing. she is so incredibly beautiful, and i love her so much. i feel like i've been fucking reborn. i love halsey. oh my god.

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter 25

Prince's POV:

Niall and Louis had arrived just yesterday, but already their visit was proving to be brilliant. Their first night here was spent with us merely drinking most of my liquor and catching up on things we couldn't through video chatting, while the lads gave no regards to the jet lag they were probably fighting. But we did have fun, honestly, and although the three of us weren't in Niall's bar as the Irishman provided us drinks, the familiarity was still there as we lounged in my living room, nursing our glasses of liquor.

When I woke up the next morning — actually, afternoon since it was nearly one — a dull throbbing could be felt in my head and I groaned into my pillow, expecting the mild hangover but not welcoming it. Slowly but surely, I managed to pull myself out of bed and pad barefooted towards the bathroom, washing my face to rid of the sleep lingering in my eyes and wake myself up more. Remaining in my pajama pants, I picked up a shirt and slipped it over my head, leaving the bedroom to go towards the kitchen to make some tea.

My eyes caught sight of Niall, asleep on his stomach on the pull out bed on the couch with his face pressed against his pillow, snoring softly. Louis was asleep in the guest room, and neither of them really argued about who got to sleep where. Ultimately, they ended up deciding to alternate each night on who slept in the extra room, so all of their stuff was in there.

In the kitchen, I tried to keep quiet as I pulled out three mugs and put water in a kettle to make tea, knowing the boys would be up soon. If not, I'd just wake them up or else they would stay sleeping and botch up their sleeping schedule. As I waited for the water to boil, I leaned against the counter and looked through my phone, checking messages and e-mails, and looking up only when I heard footsteps enter the kitchen.

Louis walked in, clad in pajamas as he reached his hand up to rub the back of his messy head. "Mornin' mate," he greeted lethargically, squinting his eyes against nothing but sleep.

"It's well into the afternoon now, Lou," I chuckled, putting my phone down on the counter and crossing my arms over my chest. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby," he responded, before jutting his chin at me. "Are you hungover?"

I shook my head and shrugged lightly. "Not too bad. You?"

"Of course not," Louis snorted, looking smug as he leaned back against the wall behind him. "It'd be pathetic if I didn't have an alcohol tolerance by now."

I gave him a wry grin, chuckling in amusement as the kettle began whistling, and I shut it off before pouring the water in the three mugs that already had tea bags resting in them. As I poured, I asked, "You think we should wake up Niall?"

"I'll do it," Louis offered, turning to head out of the kitchen before glancing at me and saying, "Milk and two teaspoons of sugar, thanks."

"I know, I know," I waved him off, the information already in my mind as I prepared his tea and then Niall's, who liked more sugar than Louis but just as much as Vera, before making my own. As I did so, I could vaguely hear Louis wake up our blonde friend, and I put the cups in a small tray and walked into the living room to see Niall now awake as Louis sat on his bed with him. Niall greeted me as I gave them both their teas, saying, "What d'you guys want to eat? I've got pancakes, waffles, can make eggs. . ."