Announcement!

Hey, guys, sorry this isn't a chapter! I just wanted to drop a quick announcement:

I don't mean to be annoying or anything, but I was hoping y'all could check out my new story, if you haven't already. It's called Breakthrough and I've already posted 11 chapters so far, and it's honestly one of my favorite stories I've written so far. Now, it's not a fan fiction, which I know most of you enjoy reading, but it's still a fun plot, in my opinion. 

It's an enemies to friends to lovers trope with a hint of Romeo & Juliet, and it's so fun for me to write and I really want you guys to check it out and tell me what you think. Especially since I'm trying to break out of writing fan fiction, because I feel like it doesn't allow as much freedom as the good ol' fashion teen fiction/young adult genre does.

Plus, I already have up to 30 chapters for that story written and ready to post, so updates for that story will probably be a lot more frequent than this one. So while you wait for updates for this story, you can always check out Breakthrough, which I hope you do anyway.

If you read it, please vote & comment to let me know what you think of it. Plus, the main cast I've chosen for that story (Zendaya + Matthew Daddario) is gorgeous.

Updates for Prince in the City should follow soon! 

Thank you!