Werewolf chain and character info

(NOT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS)

1- MOON GODDESS

Moon goddess comes the first in the werewolf chain. She is the creator of the werewolf race and destines the mates together. (We will come to the mate and mating process later) She sees after the werewolf world. She is the goddess of the werewolves and is highly worshiped by them. She in immortal.

2- ELDERS

Elders comes the second in line. Elders are created by the moon goddess herself to look after the packs. Also elders form the werewolf council or the council of werewolves. The elders take the major decision in the werewolf world. Even they train people to help them or who can go on the missions, these people are often known as the court officials. Elders are to immortal but moon goddess can take their lives if they have done something wrong.

3- ALPHA

Alpha is the man who rules the pack or a group of werewolves. They are basically a leader to the pack. Every pack member has to obey the Alpha and his orders or he will be severely punished by the alpha himself.' Alphas majorly are very possessive over their mates and tend to get angry easily. Only their mates can calm them down.

4- LUNA

Luna is the alpha female of the pack. She is the Alpha's mate and is equal to the alpha. Many times luna's tend to get angrier then alpha's. Luna is found to be more superior in the pack. A luna is cherished more in the pack and every pack members loves their luna a lot. A luna can only break alphas orders.

5- BETA

Beta is the second in command of the pack. When the alpha is not around a beta acts as an alpha to the pack and takes the decision. Beta also plays a major role in a pack as he is person alpha trusts more. Alpha often gives his personal works to beta. Beta is also known as the second alpha of the pack but with less rights. His mate is known as beta female.

6-GAMMA

Gamma is the third in command. He trains the members of the pack. Gamma is a strongest warrior a pack can ever have. He often helps the alpha and beta make strategies for war. He also helps alpha in the fight. He shapes up the members of the pack physically.

7- NORMAL PACK MEMBERS.

8- OMEGA

Omegas are the last in the line who only do house chores and work of the pack members. They have to take orders from the normal pack members too.

MATES

In werewolves you don't have this marriage things and all. Moon goddess pairs you up with the the one she feels is equal to the other. If you reject that mate of yours, you will be very sad and would feel a lot of pain. Even sometimes werewolves die because of rejection. Mate are very special thing to them if one mate dies then other mate's half mate will too die.

ROYAL WOLVES

Royal wolves are the wolves which are blessed immensely with the powers of the moon goddess or are related to the moon goddess. Royal wolves are very difficult to kill and are different from the other wolves. Such wolves majorly rule a lot of packs. Even alphas sometimes are scared of royal wolves. Even elders have to listen to them.

ROUGES

Rouges are the wolves who belong to no pack. Rouges are evil. They trespass from other pack's land. They often kill innocent werewolves. They are the werewolves who have the urge to kill packs and take over their land. They are also known as conspirators or the murderers. Many a times alpha kills the rouges without even a second thought.