A/N

So um I don't know what to say anymore.. I just wanted to share the things I have been going through. So few months back my aunt/best friend announced that she was pregnant again after having four miscarriages continuously. At first, I was really scared but we decided to go through it together. The time she announced she was pregnant.. I just loved the baby no matter if it was a girl or a boy. Though secretly I wished for a girl because I don't have a cousin sister or sister in my family. Six months passed and I was finally relieved that she passed the trimester safe and sound but then suddenly she started having complications as the seventh month started and then at 5 June she gave birth to a baby boy. The boy was really weak and we prayed to god every day to keep him safe and sound. Ten days passed and he was doing good.. We were praying for him, wrote poems for him and introduced him to the whole family. I already loved him so much and he had a piece of my heart instantly. You guys can say that he had me wrapped around his finger.
Until the 16 June when I got a call at night saying that the baby is no more. It really broke my heart that we couldn't save him. I had everything planned out from me being his basketball coach to the person who will spoil him the most. All of those dreams came crashing down. I now know how hard it is to cope up from this specially for mothers who have went through this. So I have decided a huge thing and I am taking a huge step that when this book is completed.. I will be selling it off and give the money to a NGO. I hope you guys don't mind that and I won't be selling the book so early after completing it. I will let you guys know when I am or else if I am able to raise or collect the amount I have in my mind then I won't be selling it off.  

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 

~VRISHANA 

A BOOK FOR VIR PODHAR