Birthday and Coronation

Clemira's POV
Today is valentine's day and my birthday as well. I woke up and saw Jaswant standing there with a gift in his hand "happy birthday sweetie" He said and I got up and hugged him tight "It feels so nice to celebrate my birthday with MY dad." I said while hugging him "Here's your gift." He said and gave me a small box. When I opened the box and saw a gold anklet which I have been wanting from a long time. I saw it and smiled wide. "EMILYYYYYY" I heard Hades screaming for me and I facepalmed. I went into the closet and wore my clothes which I didn't liked and went downstairs. As I reached the last stair Hades pulled me into a hug "Happy birthday assassin" He said and pulled me to the garden. In the garden there were 3 tea trolleys which had cakes, gifts, glitter, Coke etc. Hades brought a cake and started singing loudly "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CLEMIRA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." He sang and all the alphas and my dad came out. He then smashed the cake to my face I did the same to him and poured coke on him while he threw glitter at me. Then from my pockets I took out ketchup sachets And poured them on Hades. We finished all the things then laughed our asses off while everyone started at us. "HADES REYNOLDS YOU BETTER BEHAVE YOURSELF" we heard Martha yelling and we instantly got up to see Martha and Neymar standing there. I looked at Hades and we both started running towards our room and started getting ready for Martha and Neymar. We got ready in our royal dresses and met Martha and Neymar in the garden with everyone present there when Martha came and pulled our ears "You both can never behave yourselves." She said and we were trying hard not to laugh when Neymar laughed and hugged me "Happy birthday Clemira" He said and I hugged him back. Everyone then wished me when Zara came running to me and jumped on me. I caught her and she hugged me "Happy birthday princess." She said "Thank you princess." I said and kissed her forehead. She was in my arms the whole time while everyone was wishing me and fell asleep in my arms.
Today was also the day when I had to introduce beta female to our pack. I told all the people to gather after 2 hours to the coronation of the beta female and asked Aina to get ready through the mindlink. Everyone went to their room and started getting ready for the coronation. On the other hand I was just sitting there in my room near my window staring out of the window when someone knocked on the door "Come in" I said and a Maine came in with a crown on the pillow "Princess your grandmother have sent this for you and have asked you to wear this today." She said and I nodded, she left the room. I got up and started getting ready for the coronation. I wore a golden royal dress with my hair up in the bun and with my heels on. For make up I only applied mascara and a red lipstick. At last I put my crown on and send for Aina to come to my room from the secret chambers. She entered the room in a with a beautiful dark blue traditional dress.
(This is what Clemira is wearing)

"You look beautiful my dear." I said to Aina and she nodded nervously. "Princess you look stunning" Aina said and I told her that how she needed to enter the place where we had the coronation. I nodded at Aina and signalled her to relax. I then went to the place where coronation was taking place. When I was on my way maids brought me jewellery to wear for the coronation but I refused to it and went ahead to the coronation room. I walked slowly to the room and not wanting to attend the coronation. I somehow reached to the coronation room and the doormen announced of my arrival so everyone could stop what they're doing. They opened the heavy double doors and I entered the room. Everyone bowed to me while I was walking down the stairs and I nodded at them. All the women in the hall had their eyes widened as I had no jewellery on. I joined my hands in order to greet everyone who were present there. Shrey entered the room in a dark blue royal dress with the royal beta sword hanging on his waist. He bowed at me and then joined his hands to greet the people. It was very obvious that Shrey was very nervous and was sweating badly. He looked at me and I nodded assuringly at him. I went and spoke

"Namaste. I the princess of the royal blood pack welcomes you all who are present here. Today we all have gathered here for the coronation of our beta and beta female. I want you all to know that beta is the second most important person of the pack. The beta is the one who looks after the pack and makes it survive while putting his own life on risk. He fights for the pack until his last breath. So ain't that an alpha's duty to look after his/her pack's beta's wishes and to look after him?" I asked and they all nodded their head "So today I want to present you all the beta female of this pack. She's maybe on the lowest rank in our pack but she definitely knows how to heal a person with her smile and maybe now she's the reason behind my beta's smile. My beta risk his life for us and I couldn't do this much for him. I am very happy with his choice she may not be able to take a life but she can so save a life. You guys are thinking why not a fighter? Then the answer is there will be no fun when all are fighters there is no one to save. So for that we will have our beta female to fight for and our land to fight for. So with no further due I present you MY and YOURS beta female AINA PATEL." I said and she entered the room. Everyone started at her as she got down the stairs. She looked very beautiful and everyone stared at her. Saksham and Shaina bowed at me and I nodded at them to start the ritual of beta and beta female. Till then I stood there scanning the crowd and I saw the grandma from Kolkata who used to recite me poems until I sleep. I smiled and got down where she was when the crowd made the path for me. I smiled at her, I walked towards her and touched her feet and kissed her forehead. Everyone was shocked to see this. The grandma smiled at me with tears in her eyes and kissed my cheek. "Welcome to my Home grandma." I said and clapped, the guard behind me came to me "Take her to the palace's guest room and make her stay comfortable." I said as she was tired so he took her to the guest room and I went back on the stage and scanned the area again to see Christian standing there in Indian royal dress. I stared at him as he talked to the guys who came with him. And then I saw Rubin who was busy talking to a girl and was taking interest in her. I then got my attention towards the ritual which was being prepared when it was done and the ritual was starting the place fell in silence. I felt someone burning holes in me, I turned to see that it was Christian and had tears eyes when I saw him. I turned my head and payed attention towards them.

AFTER THE RITUALS AND CORONATION
It was finally over and now they had to wait till my coronation to come in power. I was walking through the corridor to my room and humming a song. When someone pulled me in a room. To my surprise it was none other than Christian, I turned my face to avoid him when he shifted my head politely with his hands. "Please Clemira don't do this to me." He whispered and I stared at him in the eyes. Tears were threatening to spill from my eyes and his too. He smashed his lips on mine and kissed me hungrily while tears running down his cheeks. I kissed him back with all my might. We pulled and stared in each other's eyes while our forehead touched. "Why are you hurting me Christian?" I asked him with a low voice and he shook his head "Please don't say this please." He whimpered and hugged me tight.
———————————————————————————
Happy new year guys!!
Well I hope you guys liked this chapter. I uploaded this for you guys as soon as possible. Thank you so much for supporting and motivating me. I am very sorry if there is any mistake in the chapter above. I am trying to update often for you guys. Coming chapters are bringing a hell lot more twists which you guys will love. Sorry I added the birthday on valentines because that's when my birthday comes (LOL). Every chapter will be of 1500 words excluding the part I write after the chapter.
I am very sorry that I am updating late because this is the last year of my high school. Also I have not pre planned the plot of this story. Everyday I am coming with new ideas and trying to add more things which you guys may like. New characters will be coming up soon in the story. I promise that the war chapters will be loved by all of you. Though I am not sure if I will continue the story after war. I am making a plot which is suitable for the story. But please guys keep showing your love and support me. I would love it if you guys dm me on instagram too.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
INSTAGRAM - vrishana_nevatia
~Vrishana