Christian and the boys

Clemira's POV
Aina was now in my secret chambers and Shrey was with her. When there was a knock on my door "Come in." I said and the door opened to reveal Hades, I jumped out my chair and jumped in his arms "Oh my lord I missed you so much Hades." I said and hugged him tightly "How's my princess doing?" He asked me "Good I guess." I said and I pulled him out of the office with his hands in mine. "We need to go to the court Hades." I said and clapped my hands for maids so they can get Hades dressed in royal dress. When he was dressed I pulled him to the court room and asked the door man to announce that we are coming. When he announced, the doors opened for us and we entered the room while all of them stood. When we sat down all of the people in the court room sat down too.
"I Clemira singh the princess to this kingdom wants to announce and make all of you introduce to the senapati (commander) of the upcoming war the future alpha of one of the most strongest pack the blood moon pack. I present you none other than Hades Reynolds." I said and everyone bowed down to him "Also he's like a brother to me so he will be respected like I am." I said and Hades bowed down to me and then to all of the people present in the court. "Tomorrow I will present the future beta female to the pack and I would like you all to present yourselves to the coronation of the future beta and beta female. And to all the warriors, sub alphas and betas we need to take a pledge to protect our beta female with our lives." I said and all of them nodded and bowed down to me. "Also I would like to present you all the warriors who have came to help us for the upcoming war." I said and Christian entered with 6 more guys. "Please introduce yourselves." I said and they nodded. "I am Zeke knight, one of the strongest warrior." A guy with dark brown hair stepped up and introduced himself and then "I am Nathan Daniel and I am Anthony's left hand." He said and I smiled at him because he might be very powerful to be Anthony's left hand. Everyone introduced themselves and it was time that to end the court. After the court everyone got on their work from training to making weapons. We only had one day when I had to announce Shrey and Aina to be together. The dress and jewellery for Aina was getting ready.
I was now very tired and wanted to relax when dad entered my office and saw my face " You know you should go to Phool mahal (flower palace) for some time and relax there for a bit." He said and I shot up from my seat and rushed to my room. I took the things which I needed and got out of the palace, took a car from the garage and went on my way to the phool mahal. I entered the mahal by saying the guards that no one is allowed to come in while I am in the palace and went to the top floor. I entered the palace and I smelt someone inside, might be a maid. The palace was beautiful and had flowers all around and then at last there was a pool which had clear water with rose petals in it. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I removed my clothes to my bikini and jumped in the pool. When a maid came "Please can you play some music?" I asked her and she nodded and played a song for me. I swam for a while.

Christian's POV
Me and my other mates were allowed to go anywhere in the huge premises of king Jaswant. Everyone wanted to go other places so I went to the phool mahal because I have never seen a place like that in my entire life. When I went there, I saw the guards sleeping so I entered inside and while seeing everything I reached to the top floor where an aura got very strong. I followed the scent and got behind the bushes to see Princess Clemira herself swimming in the pool. She smelled the air and got out with petals sticking to her body. "Christian you can get out now." She said and chuckled when I got out "I won't mind if you will come in the pool with me." She said and laughed. I got out of my clothes leaving my boxers and got in the water. She clapped her hands and a maid came "Please bring some wine for us." She said and the maid nodded. She turned away from me and took her mobile and starred at it. She smiled sadly at it and then kept her mobile away and turned towards me. "So are you liking it here in India?" She asked me and I nodded " I would never forget that night though" I said and she blushed hard. The maid came and gave us the wine and went downstairs. I didn't realised that when we came so close while talking. She stopped and starred in my eyes then my lips while I did the same. When her phone ringed and she got away and picked up the call talked to her beta and got off the call. I ran my hands through my hair "Fuck you" She said, threw her mobile and kissed me, I was shocked but kissed her back and smiled. We pulled from the kiss "You don't know from how long I have been wanting to do that." I said and kissed her again hard and she did back with passion. "But what about your mate?" She asked "I haven't found her yet." I said and she looked down "So when you find her you'll leave me." She said and I froze and shrugged. She quietly got out of the water and went to the washroom with her bag and then after few minutes came out all dressed and went down without uttering a word to me.
I sighed and ran my hand through my hair and saw her driving away to the palace.
When I reached to the palace I saw Clemira going towards the weapon room. I followed her and saw that she had a tea trolley with her. When she entered the weapon room, I too sneaked in. I saw her going towards the man who took care of the weapon room. She went to him and sat next to him and served a tea to him and started talking and telling him that what happened and how she felt rejected. He rubbed her back as tears were threatening to spill. "Clemira you should forget about your mate now." He suggested and she sighed while nodding slowly "Maybe till the war it's the best for you that forget about finding a mate." He said and Clemira again nodded her head slowly and drank her tea. "Maybe you can give alpha Zade a try I mean he's your age and an alpha too." He said to Clemira and my fist clenched "Yeah Maybe you're right he's to broken and I am too so we can mend each other's broken heart." Clemira said to the man and he nodded while smiling. "I don't know what I had done without you." She said and served more tea to him. Clemira then talked about the future beta female that she had to present to the pack tomorrow and how she was scared about it. They talked about normal things, I didn't understood why Clemira would share her feelings and things with the man who took care of the weapons in her kingdom. After few minutes I snuck out and went to my room where I was staying with my other mates.

Clemira's POV
It was dinner time and everyone gathered around the table for the dinner. To my surprise everyone was present at the dinner from my step mother to my present beta Saksham. Even Saksham's whole family was present here except for Shrey. Everyone bowed to me and I nodded my head in approval so everyone had their seats and started eating. Dinner table this time was very chattery as everyone talked even my dad talked. I cleared my throat loudly and everyone stopped and stared at me. "Beta Saksham please do introduce me to your lovely family present here." I said and he nodded at me "Princess this is my wife Shaina. This here is my second eldest son Khush who's of your age. This is my third child Luv who's just 10 years old. And this is my princess and my last child Zara who's just 4 years old." He introduced and they all bowed down to me except for Zara who got out of her chair and came running towards me. Saksham froze and ran to catch her but she was fast enough she reached to me and jumped on me. I caught her and started laughing loudly "Saksham I love your daughter." I said and he froze when he saw me laughing and after what I said. "We have got a cute little princess to ourselves." I said and kissed her forehead. I made her sit in my lap and she ate my dinner happily when Saksham got up, I showed him my hand and gestured him to stop. "It's okay Saksham she's comfortable with me." I said and stared at her who was happily eating my dinner.
———————————————————————————

Merry Christmas! I hope you guys like the chapter. I am very sorry if there are any mistakes I made in the chapter above. I am very sorry for updating late. I will try my best to update often. I have few surprises in the coming chapters. I hope you guys are liking my story.
Who will be Clemira's mate?
Will she even have a mate or will remain single forever?
Will she win the war?

Instagram- vrishana_nevatia

~Vrishana