War!

Clemira's POV 
We all rested quite good the whole night and today is the day that Baldev attacks us. We all are ready with the weapons and the teams are at their own position with the mentors. We have sub alphas for the every team and category. All of us are really nervous because the strategy is new too everyone. We all will make sure that there are almost no mistakes in the war. I looked at Viran and smiled sadly because one of us may not see the future. We all got ready and marched towards the ground and stood in the middle with all the main fighters beside me with Kali. I looked at Viran and kissed him hard "Baby I want you to stay safe." I said and kissed his forehead for the last time and looked ahead to see that Baldev and his pack is marching towards us. I look over Saksham and nodded my head for him to make an announcement. He went to the front with and started speaking to everyone "Whoever thinks that we will win then please come and join our side and if anyone thinks that Baldev will win then go and join him you have 10 minutes with you." He announced and I saw many warriors leaving his side with the woman who gave birth to me. I smirked and looked towards Jaswant who shook his head. I know my step mom won't be happy seeing this. I hate that woman but all I care about is Jaswant's happiness right now and I will support him in whatever he wishes. There were many people who came to our side and II looked towards Nina "My people are already at work for this." She said and looked ahead to the people who were coming in from his pack. 
I watched with my hands crossed and Viran looking at me. Until I saw that a guard who was coming in from Baldev's pack had a knife which was aimed at Jaswant. I used my Vampire speed to twist his head and used the knife to stab his partner in the eyes. "Send the bodies to Baldev." I said "The warriors from his pack who aren't taking the pledge, burn them alive." I said and I know all of my sides were lurking out and I can sense everyone stare me in shock when I announced for them to be burnt down. Nina smirked and nodded her head going ahead and doing what I wanted. I smirked and looked ahead straight with no emotions. 'On your position' I said through the mind link. 

Nina's POV 
Everyone was acting really scared when she asked me to burn them, I mean that's how these things work and I know Clemira is using the council's method so they don't rise again. I looked at Clemira and I knew all of her sides were lurking out.... Shit! The potion we used years ago is now wearing out because of her anger. I looked at Viran who was ready to fight but didn't know what was going on with Clemira. I smirked because moon goddess was doing at the correct time. One wrong move and Clemira will have all of her sides out but the only side effect is that Viran can be hurt because of this. Clemira's other sides will want to mark Viran as soon as they are out. I am really scared for Viran that he might not be able to fight in the war if Clemira's vampire side marks Viran. I looked at Clemira who have calmed down right now but it won't last for long. The trumpet was blown from Baldev's side and everyone of us got in position. "Well as expected they used the Trikon strategy." Clemira said and smirked.

Clemira's POV
I knew that they would use the Trikon strategy. "Everyone be on your positions and wait for my orders." I said in the mind link and there were yes from the sub heads of the categories and the team. I looked forward and got my two swords out from my back which was specially made for me by Anand and Rubin. I bend down and looked up with a smirk "ATTACK WHEN THEY REACH THE LINE." I yelled and everybody got in the position to kill. I looked towards Viran and nodded my head.  They crossed the line and we started charging on them. I was slicing everyone off who came my way. I loved the smell of blood as it was hitting me again so hard after I took a break from the Assassin's post. I breathe in and felt that my vampire side was coming out because of the smell of the blood. I looked at Nina after killing a soldier and she shook her head. I nodded and started killing the wolves with my swords. When I saw someone was trying to kill Kali, I threw my knife at the attacker and gave her one of my swords "You know you can go back Kali." I said while looking out for the attackers. "I have came here on my own will and now there's no turning back. I don't care if I die." She said and wiped the blood from her mouth. I looked at Anand and nodded my head for him to look after Kali.
Soon the second wave from the Baldev's pack was going to attack according to the Trikon strategy. "Team D be on your positions. On my command we release it." I shouted through the mind link. We fought off the warriors quite good when Viran came and attached himself at my back so he can kill the attackers who were attacking me from behind. "Clemira we need to call Team A or else they will be useless." Viran huffed out while fighting and I nodded my head "TEAM A TO THE GROUND IN SECOND WAVE." I yelled in the mind link and that's when they made the sound for second wave. "TEAM D NOW!" I yelled the command and we could see thousands of arrows flying above us targeting the  second wave of soldiers who were coming our way. "Team A on the ground now." I ordered and we had a lot of witches coming in this team. "ATTACH YOURSELF TO ONE WITCH. ONE WITCH SHOULD HAVE 2 WARRIORS WITH HER." I yelled and looked towards Nina who said a silent thank you with her nod because I knew that we together can win the war. Trikon strategy was only for wolves not for witches and hybrids like me. I forced Viran to go with Nina because me being a Hybrid, I can fight alone.
I took a deep breathe and fixated my eyes on Baldev's son so I can have one of my targets down. This was the time I wanted all of my sides to  come out. I looked towards Nina and she nodded her head indicating that it was time. The sooner we get this done the better it will be  for us. 

Nina's POV
It was time for her to get in action and as A fact I know that her sides won't come out so easily. We want something that can trigger all her sides and I know just the person who can do that. While fighting my way out I walked towards Viran "Viran we need to trigger Clemira and only you can help us with that." I huffed out while fighting and he nodded his head while killing a wolf out. We started making our way to Clemira "Viran I want you to get hurt by one of his pack members and that too in front of Clemira." I huffed out and he nodded his head. We made our  way towards Clemira and I could see that she was looking at Viran. I nodded my head at Viran and started fighting. 

Clemira's POV 
I was fighting and I saw Viran fighting and I can feel that he was getting tired or weak. I shook my head and started fighting. When I saw that a rogue slash a gash through Viran's arm and that's when I gained anger. I felt that my canines were coming out. Nina gave me a ring to protect me from the sun. I could feel the pain of all of my sides coming out after a long time. In a swift I went to the rogue who did that and ripped him apart with my bare hands. Seeing this I was sure that Viran was scared and backed out a little. Everyone in the war field stopped fighting and looked at me and got a bit scared by seeing me in that form. I stepped in front of Viran and growled the loudest when Baldev's son himself launched at me. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! I hope you guys loved this chapter and I am really sorry for the mistakes which I have made in the chapter above and this chapter I will be dedicating to @Violeta_Sakura1 so thank you for supporting me so much. I have realized that people who support you from the start will support you till the end. Thank you so much everyone for supporting me and please continue to support me. The story is coming to an end and I hope you guys love this story. 

And make sure that you guys stay safe and be at home during such a time. There are many twists and cliffhangers waiting for you guys in the story. Please share this story to your friends who really like reading this genre. After this story I will be moving onto a new one and the genre will be different hopefully. I am still thinking for the idea of my new book. 
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
~VRISH

I will upload the next chapter when I get 100 votes on this one.