Viran

Clemira's POV
Baldev in my hands begged for mercy. I was so angry that a demon bite Viran and this could hurt him seriously. "Get him in the cells and torture him to death." I snarled and threw him to Jaswant's leg. When we turned around we saw the people near Viran knocked out and Viran was nowhere to be found. "EVERYONE SEARCH EVERY SINGLE PLACE! I WANT HIM HERE WITH ME." I yelled in frustration while Jaswant and mom went to take care of Baldev's pack. Hades and Devsena gathered the witches who were trying to track Viran down. The guards were searching the place. I sat down on the ground and cried my heart out. It was all my fault that he's gone now only if I had asked him to stay out of the war. I will go to any extent to get him back and rule beside me. I stood up and shook my head "Get the demon queen out." I roared and Lavansh nodded his head while making his way to the tent. I will have it my way, no one can have it their way now. Lavansh got the demon queen and I went to her and held her face roughly "So now you useless bitch will tell me where is my mate or else consider yourself dead." I sneered and she laughed "My husband will kill you." I laughed "No one can kill The assassin you get that bitch." I spat and the color from her face drained. "You, my dear will be my hostage till I find my mate." I said and pushed her to Lavansh. 

AFTER FEW WEEKS
We are still finding Viran and we still have demon queen as our hostage. I have invited Demon king to the court today so he can help with Viran or else god help me I will kill that useless man. I smoked the cigarette which was in my hand. I sighed with tears threatening to spill from my eyes that's when there was a knock on the door and Hades entered the office. "Clemira, the witches and the trackers are doing their best too find Viran." He said and I nodded my head. "Clemira I think it's time for either me or dad to go back." He said I nodded my head "Let Neymar go for now and send him to my office so he can know what he has to do." I said and he nodded his head. He went out of the office and I sighed, I miss him so much. It's been days and we don't have any sign of Viran, it's like he disappeared or vanished from the earth. Even the witches and the demon queen can't find him.. though the demon queen is a useless person to go to. She knows nothing and is a total gone case. She's been training with Devsena and Anand to learn some fighting skills. Jaswant with my mother have went to the territory which we acquired from Baldev. Jake's pack is under Neymar's third in command and soon I will go there to gift it to Neymar. Things have been hectic as the werewolf council are trying to make me give the land to some other alpha but as I was the one who killed Slade it's under my decision. 
And the main thing is that Aina gave birth to twins: Sierra and Srajan. Shrey and Saksham are really happy and are organizing a party for the twins. They didn't want to because of Viran but I insisted that the twins and Aina will feel good. Nina entered the office with her mother and sat down in front of me "Clemira, We don't think that Viran is alive now. Demon bite is really very bad and if he would have survived it then he would have been here by now." Nina said and I shook my head "He loves me and he can't leave me like that." I  whimpered and Nina rubbed my back. It is really difficult to cope up without him by my side "I will be going to my room Nina." I said and she nodded her head understandingly. I went to my room and lit a cigarette while starring at a painting of his. He looked so good in the painting as if it was really him standing there in reality. 'Devsena in my room now.' I said through the mind link. She entered my room in what after 5 minutes "There are photos of him in that closet. Get em out and get em painted by the artist who painted this and upgrade Kali to warrior family." I said and she nodded her head doing as she was ordered to.  
Days passed and we still have no idea where Viran is. We searched everywhere with the help of the witches but still we got no luck. The demon queen is still here and is learning how to fight from Devsena. We all  are slowly giving up hope on finding Viran. Jaswant and my mother entered my office "Jaswant take care of the pack here.. I have to go with Hades to overtake a pack." I said and he sighed while nodding his head. He thinks that the moon goddess doesn't wants me to have a mate that's why she took Viran from me. I shook my head and went to my room to pack the things 'Lavansh send Nina to my room.' I said through the mind link. After few minutes Nina entered the room "Nina go pack your bags and demon queen's too. We are going to Jake's pack." I said and she smiled big that now she will get some fun out of the wolves. She nodded her head frantically and rushed out of the door. I starred at Viran's painting and ran my hands over it "Where are you?" I whispered and sighed. There was a knock on the door and Saksham came in with Hades. I turned around and they stared at the paintings "Speak" I said "Are we going back?" Hades asked and I nodded my head "Go pack your bags."  I said and he went out of the room. "Do you want me to get the private jet ready with some warriors?" Saksham asked and I nodded. "Clemira do not loose hope so fast." Saksham said "Even if I do then I won't move on from him." I said while looking at his painting. He nodded and exit the room without uttering a word. I called the maids who were going to pack for me. I used this time to go to his room and take his scent in. I looked through the walls and saw pictures of ours. I smiled because Viran didn't like to click picture and I had to force him to click with me. I smiled and a tear escaped my eyes. This was harder than I thought, I went in front of the mirror and traced the mark he gave me. I went to his bed and picked up his blanket and made my way out locking the door. I went to the room and lied under his blanket and let the sleep consume me with his scent.
I heard some yelling in the palace so I woke up and went out to see people running with weapon in their hands. "THE DEMON KING IS HERE!" Someone yelled and I quickly changed into my traditional dress. I rushed to the throne room to see that everything was heavily guarded with the demon king in between "Welcome to my land, demon king." I said with venom in my voice. I went to the throne and sat down. "I am here for my queen." Demon king said with a weak voice and I laughed "Why should I? You owe me for saving your life so many times and look what you did.I lost my mate just because of you and that weakling queen of yours. I wanted to kill her the time she told me that she can't fight." I sneered and nodded my head to get the queen out. "Assassin I know that I owe you that's why I came here to give it back and get my queen back." he said. I went to him and got my hand on him "I have a pact of taking a life by giving in return. So as my mate was killed by one your pathetic demon then why don't I take your beloved queen's life?" I whispered and he froze. "I got you something so good that you will leave my queen." He stuttered and clapped his hands. I could sense a much stronger demon coming towards us.. stronger than the demon king himself. I looked at him with my brows raised while my guards got ready with the weapons. The double doors crashed open and I froze with the view in front of me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! I hope you guys are liking the story so far. The story is coming to an end soon and I will be finishing this story most probably. Please do vote and comment.
~VRISHANA