Surprise and Staying back

Clemira's POV 

After that I talked to Anthony I was relieved because Anthony can be a real help to me in this war. Me and Hades came home and went to Martha and Neymar because I wanted to leave now from here. "Hey guys" I said to Martha and Neymar and they nodded their heads "So guys I was thinking of going back to India" I said and instantly Martha shook her head "No that's not happening." She said in a firm voice I had no choice but to agree with her because she is like a mother to me which I never had. I nodded my head and went out to Hades and sat near him "So tell me what did you do in India or anything that I need to know about." Hades asked me and I blushed "Umm the thing you might need to know is that I might like Rubin and some of the Indian alphas a lot but majorly I like Rubin from the time I set my eyes on him." I said and Hades was shocked at first and then started laughing at me.

"I didn't expected THE ASSASSIN to like someone." he teased me and I shoved him off playfully. "So tell me what's it's like to be the princess of the most powerful pack in the universe?" Hades asked me "Trust me Hades you don't want to hear that. India is full of corruption and bad people. I have a step mother and evil step brothers for starters." I said and he laughed at me "That's gold I mean we can film the cinderella with you guys." he said and laughed at me when Martha and Neymar entered the room and smirked at me. "There's a gift for you Clemira on the front door." Martha said and I dashed towards the front door and Hades hot on my heels. When I reached to the front door I dashed out and saw a brand new car from my dad and that too a vintage car rolls Royce. Hades saw it and his jaw dropped and he acted like a fangirl in front of me and danced around the car like a maniac. "Can I pretty pretty please drive it?" he asked and I stared at him and ran to the car as fast as I can run and jumped into the car "I will see you later after the test drive." I said and started the engine and speeded up while I heard Martha yell "DON'T GET YOURSELF KILLED!" I shook my head and giggled a bit. 

Jake's POV

Clemira was on the territory of Hades and I really wanted to see her because my mate bond was pulling us closer and my wolf was shutting me out completely won't work with me. There's this land between mine and Neymar's land where we or any pack can come and hang out there. And I often go there because no one goes there and its peace out there. I need to think about the mate bond and to clear my mind about it for once a while. I got out my bike and started it. I raced to the destination. I stopped my bike a little bit far from the place so that I can walk to the place. 

I reached there and heard an engine roaring and I saw a car coming and the first thought that came to my mind was that car was at its highest speed and to my surprise it was a vintage car for starters and the smell was some what intoxicating and I had smelled it before. It was was was CLEMIRAAA! I snapped my head towards the car and saw her and her hair was flying in every direction possible and she looked very happy and it seemed like she was having fun until she sniffed the air and her head snapped towards my direction and she pulled the brakes of the car and I could hear the car screech. She stopped it and got out of the car and walked towards me  and then suddenly she stopped and returned back to her car. It hurted like hell and my heart ached that my own mate didn't wanted to see me and despised me so much. I sighed and I didn't wanted to live anymore but being a future alpha has a lot of duties coming to me. I wanted to cry my heart out and wanted to share it with someone but no one was there for me. I have fake friends who wants me for my fame and then there are sluts who wants to be with me for my position and money. Then I have parents who are too busy with themselves and do not care about me. I sighed and sat there in the field for what seems like hours.

Clemira's POV 

I went in for a drive I was at my full speed when I sniffed the air and suddenly smelled Jake's presence here and I was quite sure about that it was him because he used to spent his a lot of time here because it was peace here and rarely anyone came here. I was going towards him but then stopped because I don't want to face him and make our mate bond stronger. if I did go to him then I would not be able to live without him. So I went back to my car and took off to the pack house because I was not ready and Hades would have my head if I didn't reach on time to the pack house because her wanted to drive this car. 

I reached to the pack house and Hades was waiting for me there and when he saw me, he ran to me "I hate you Clemira" he said and took the keys from my hand and ran to the car and took off to god knows where but I didn't cared because I trusted him with my cars. I went to my room and called Shrey to ask him about the situation or till where has the preparation gone. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys here's the chapter and I know it's boring but these things are necessary for the story. So I hope you like the new chapter and I promise next chapters will bring you surprises so keep reading. 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

-VRISHANA