The oracle

Clemira's POV
Baldev's son Neel launched himself at me and my vampire side smirked at him. I raised my hand and held his neck in the mid attack and slammed him on the ground. "Pup do you think that you can fight me? And that too when you're making my own mate scared of me?" I asked with venom in my eyes. I picked him up and specially got my steel knives in him so he could suffer. "Please just end me." He whimpered and I cut his head with my sword. I picked up his head and looked towards Nina. I threw the head to her so she could catch it "Send it as a gift to Baldev." I ordered her and she nodded her head with a smirk. Everyone was watching us as their second wave's master has died so they don't have any choice but to retreat or to join me. I turned to Viran who stood in his place with fear in his eyes. Seeing that I got angrier and took my swords out to kill as the third wave was starting soon. We went to the tent and that's when Nina entered the tent. "Nina summon the oracle." I ordered and she nodded her head. She sat down and started the process to summon the oracle when Anand enters the tent. "Clemira, He is really scared and sitting in the corner." He said and I shook my head to look towards Nina. She nodded her head "Be back in half an hour. The oracle is very stubborn and will take time to summon her." She said and I nodded my head making my way to Anand's place.
I entered the tent to see him sitting at the corner and staring at the ceiling. I sighed and made my way towards him. "I didn't know you were like this." He whispered and I sighed sitting in front of him. I see the time and we still had 3 hours till the last wave starts and till I have to get him calmed down. "You know I wasn't like this before. I was a normal werewolf like you are now." I said with a sad smile on my face "What happened then?" He asked and I shook my head "When my adoptive parents died, I had no one and I was degraded as an Omega immediately. In those conditions once Neymar found me in the no pack's land. Seeing an eight year old shift, he thought I was a gift from the moon goddess herself. He started training me at nights and eventually I went to the court so I could work for them. I still stayed in the Blue moon pack and was abused a lot. When court saw my potential they started experimenting on me. It was too late when Neymar came to know what was going on. Till then I have transformed into what I am today. I spent endless nights in the experimenting cell with a lot of pain. At last I was the only one who became a successful experiment. Rest all of them died during the experiment. Taking this a chance Neymar trained me hard and I kept upgrading the courts and soon was known as The assassin. I had no one to live for and kept on going with my missions when suddenly I wanted to find my own parents." I said and looked at him who had his arms opened. I went and sat in his lap "Do you want to meet Kri?" I asked and he looked at me with his brows raised "She's the vampire." I said and he nodded his head. I closed my eyes and concentrated till my fangs came out and Kri has taken over. For a vampire Kri was hornier and crazier then the usual ones because I let her out rarely.
I opened my eyes to silver eyes "uhhh h-hi" he said and Kri laughed at him "Aww you're so cute and sexy at the same time. Clem did a good job in choosing you." Kri said and leaned into him. 'Kri come on make him calm down. We have a war to fight.' I whined to Kri who rolled her eyes. "Now my dear mate, I want you to love me and not be scared of me. I would never hurt you after all you're my soul mate. We love you and we are fighting this war for you." Kri said with her hands on his chin. He nodded his head and leaned in for a kiss to which Kri slammed her lips on his "I like you more." Viran pulled and said while chucking. Kri kissed him again and this time she bit him so his lips started bleeding out a bit. After doing this she gave me the control and I looked at Viran. "She's soo good." he said while laughing and I nodded my head "Come on rest till the third and the last wave." I said while kissing his forehead and he nodded while going to bed. I made my way out to see Anand standing there. "Anand tell all the teams to be ready for the last wave. Everyone will attack together and ask them to be at the second position." I said and he nodded his head. I went to Nina who was trying to summon the oracle with her powers and we know it will take time as she's a stubborn old lady after all. I sat there reading through the strategy again and to see if there's a way we can have less bloodshed because this wave will have Baldev and the woman who gave birth to me. I mind linked Jaswant to come and meet me as it will be difficult for him to see his mate in the war. Jaswant entered the room and that's when Nina summoned the oracle. Uh oh wrong time Nina.... 'ANAND COME AND GET JASWANT OUT OF HERE NOW!' I roared in the pack mind link and Anand rushed in really fast and pushed Jaswant out with himself.
"Princess..Princess I thought I would encounter you earlier than this. Tell me that why did you summon me here at this time of war?" She asked with venom in her voice. I smirked "Indeed you're a smart one old lady. I want to know the aftermath of the war." I said and she nodded "Clemira my child I don't know if you will win this war but it's certain that you will lose people who are dear to you. Baldev is stronger than what you think. Specially your mate.... There will be a demon male ruling the kingdom and everyone will live in peace and harmony." she said and I bumped my fist into the table and that's when Nina came back to her senses. "Make Viran sit out the war." I growled with my vampire canines coming out. "Clemira you can't change your destiny and you surely can't change what she has predicted. It's better we fight our best. We will keep off the soldiers and you can directly aim at Baldev." She said and I nodded my head. "Keep Viran safe Nina." I said and she nodded her head. We got up and started getting ready for the third and the last wave of the war when Jaswant came in the room. "What was that about?" He asked anxiously. "Just some magic we were trying and you could have gotten hurt." I lied smoothly and he nodded his head. "You know that you have to fight against her in the war." I said and he nodded his head while smiling sadly "I know and I am ready for it." he said and I nodded my head while throwing a knife at him "Stab her with this in the heart. You will become stronger." I said and hugged him as it might be the last time I see him or vice versa. We were getting ourselves all jacked up when guard came in "Ma'am someone's there who wants to meet you." he said and that's when Nina came in rushing and stood in front of me and when that person entered the room everyone lose it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who entered the tent? Cliffhanger... I am enjoying so much that I give you guys cliffhangers so much. Guess who's the person at the door in the comment section below.
I hope you guys liked this chapter and I am really sorry if there are any mistakes in the chapter. The story is soon coming to an end and still I haven't decided for the bonus chapters. This chapter is dedicated to the person who made me realize that I should keep writing for you guys and plays a huge role in my life. I love him a lot.

~VRISHANA