Demon what?!

Clemira's POV
The double doors to the throne room crashed down and I saw Viran standing over there. I ran towards him and jumped on him while he caught me. I hugged him tight and cried "Never leave me again. I missed you so much." I cried and hugged him tighter. "I know princess. I know." He whispered and hugged me tight when the demon king coughed so he could attract our attention. I stole a peck and looked towards him "Take your queen and you better fucking pay me. I trained her ass after the war." I sneered and his eyes lit up. "You seriously trained her?" He asked and I nodded my head. I took Viran's hand and took him to demon king. "What happened?" I ordered him to tell me. "Well as soon as you captured Baldev.. I made my way to the battle ground and found Viran there lying at the ground bitten by the demon. As I owed you three times so I took Viran instead and converted him into a demon. He would have converted into a demon but would have died because he's a really powerful demon and would have killed himself." The demon king finished and I smashed my lips to Viran.

Viran's POV
Clemira clutched on to me with her dear life as if I was running away somewhere. I saw her that she had dark circles like she hasn't been sleeping from days and looked a bit tired. She had my scent on, I hugged her from behind and she smiled. "Thank you so much for training my queen." demon king said and she nodded her head. "You can wait for a week until she finishes off her training and I am sorry that I made her train day and night." She said and the demon king frowned "Thank you princess.. You made me realize my strength and made me work hard for it." Demon queen bowed and Clemira laughed "At least you won't be getting kidnapped again." Clemira said in sarcasm and we all laughed. "I missed you so much baby girl." I whispered in her ear and she hugged me tight. "You have grown into a muscleman baby." She whispered and I chuckled at her while kissing her on the head.

Clemira's POV
'Anand take Viran with you in my office and tell him what all things happened till I deal with the demon king and queen.' I said through the mind link and he nodded his head by taking Viran out of there. "So demon king here I return you your beloved with some training marks and scratches." I chuckled and he sighed "At least you taught her how to kill." he muttered earning a punch from his queen and smirked "I like the power now.." he said and laughed. "Wait for a week in the palace till she finishes off her training or you can take her back and continue her training there." I said and he pulled her "I will take her back now. As it has been months over there without her." He said and I nodded my head understanding him "Demon Queen as you were our student you have the permission to come back to my land for any kind of training you need." I said and her eyes lit up while she nodded her head frantically. I chuckled and bid them farewell. After that I legit ran to my office and jumped on Viran smashing my lips on his. He smiled and picked me up so he can take me to my room. I hugged him tight while I had my legs around his torso. "I missed you." my voice croaked and he got his hands on my head "I did too babe." He said and held me tighter. We entered my room and he saw all the paintings and photos I had of him on the walls. "You made me look 100 times better princess." he said and I shook my head "Never leave me again," I whimpered and got my head in the crook of this neck. "Clemira you need to sleep now. You have bags under your eyes." He said and I shook my head "You just came and you expect me to sleep? Not happening." I said and glared at him to which he chuckled and hugged me. "What it's like to be a powerful demon and a werewolf now?" I asked and he laughed "Getting close to you in power somewhere?" He joked and I laughed while smacking his head.
We spent some time together and I don't know when but I fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up I saw that Viran wasn't there so I got up and mind linked him but there was no response. I panicked and started yelling through the pack's mind link 'Where is Viran?!' I yelled because Viran might not know how to use the pack mind link after turning into a demon .
'Princess he's in the woods clawing the tree.' A pack member yelled through the pack link and I used my vampire speed till the woods. I reached the woods and saw him clawing a tree. I knew that he was having a really tough time controlling his demon. I sighed and went near him and hugged him tight "Why didn't you come to me?" I asked while he was calming down to my touch and nuzzled his head into me.
"You were sleeping and that too after weeks so I just couldn't afford to wake you up." He said and I smacked him hard. "So you don't think this ever again." I said and chuckled. I kissed his forehead "Now it's your time to rest bub." I said and he shook his head "I have some beta duties on me." He said and I shook my head. "Shrey is stepping in the position again." I said and there was a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Come on baby you need to rest as we have our crowning for the queen and king in few days." I smiled and he hugged me tightly. "I love you so much princess." he said "I love you more." I smiled and smashed my lips on him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well guys it's almost the end of the book and I hope that you loved the book. I still have some of the chapters left for this book. I mean of course some of the people are waiting for those chapters and I can't let you guys down. Stay tuned for the chapters ahead and I am making sure that those chapters have good amount of twists in it.
I am really sorry if you guys think that I am taking things by fast. Also I am very sorry for the mistakes I made in the previous chapters and this one. And yes this chapter is shorter than the others I have wrote because the next chapter has a new title and new day to it. I hope you will like the chapters ahead. I will try to upload soon.
~VRISHANA