Plans and strategies

Clemira's POV 
The war is really near and we our working day and night for everything. I and everyone on the higher posts have really long meetings and go over plans and strategies. The only thing that keeps me sane during the meeting is Viran as being a beta he has to be there in the meetings. In the past few days me and Viran got really close. No matter what I am going through he supports me and is there by my side. We try to spend time together but him being the beta and me being the alpha it's tough. Aina is doing great and so is Shrey. The training has gotten better and from the past few days we have been increasing our chances on winning the war. The people who are training have tremendously improved with their senses and fighting skills. We are all ready to for the war. Now the most important thing is that me and Viran have kept our relationship a secret from the others. We don't want anything to be at our disadvantage and that's what Viran suggested to me. We are going strong as ever. For now Jaswant has called me in his office and I am very scared to what he needs. He never calls me in his office until and unless it's very important. I entered his office and I saw him pacing here and there in his own office. I froze at him and sat at the chair. "Clemira.. I know you don't have any mate and your wolf has been feeding on your energy but I want to tell you something." He said and I nodded at him "We are powerful werewolves so if you are rejected by your mate then you can recover from it. When your mom left me.. I recovered too." He said and looked at me with worry in his eyes. I looked at him sympathetically and decided to ease him out a bit "Dad I know what I am doing and at last I will be sure that I won't be feeding my energy to my wolf." I said and he looked at me with question in his eyes. "Yes dad, I think I have found the king to this kingdom. Do you want to meet him?" I asked him and he nodded his head frantically with tears in his eyes. I mind linked Viran and asked him to come to Jaswant's office while dad mind linked Saksham because I think he deserves to know this as a beta. Saksham entered the office and got to know about the situation from my dad and he is really happy but I am really nervous that Saksham is here now. 

Suddenly there were footsteps approaching the door and both of them glued their eyes to the door and I knew it was Viran as it was his scent. The door opened to reveal Viran and man did he looked good. I could feel his eyes going towards Dad and Saksham and then towards me. "Did you?" He asked and I nodded. I turned around to see that both of them had their jaws hitting the floor. "You meant Viran?" Saksham asked and I nodded and my dad became really happy. "Baby girl I am really happy and couldn't agree more with your choice." Jaswant said and hugged Viran. Saksham stood their frozen that how could I make Viran my mate. Is Saksham so clueless that Viran is the most powerful offspring of his? We stared at Saksham for an answer and then he smiled at us and nodded his head. "Though we want to keep this a secret till the war. I want to let people think that I don't have any mate." I said and they nodded understanding that where this was going. We sat and discussed the strategies which we could opt for the war. After few days we all will be travelling to the war land and there we will b e finalizing the strategy. Anand and Rubin are doing a great job for the war and we are paying Rubin hefty so that if he wants to leave the pack after the war then he could start a new life. The covens which are helping us are going as per my orders. We all talked for a bit and then parted our ways to our duties. I went to my office and called Nina to my office. 

NINA ENTERS THE OFFICE
"Nina please have a seat." I said ans she took a seat "Let me guess that you want to create a barrier?" She asked and I nodded "I want a barrier over the palace. So we can protect Aina and other pregnant she wolves. She nodded her head understandingly "The whole palace won't take that much of energy as we have a lot of witches with us." She said "Decide a date and this ritual should be done at night while the feast goes on so no one could hear the chants." I said and she nodded her head with proud held in her eyes. "You're doing great Clemira and I am sure that we will win the war."  she said and I nodded my head while hoping that what she's saying comes true. Me and Nina did some work after that and discussed things. After the war I might make a committee with my trusted people from all over the world so that I have my control at places. We talked about the war and the future if we won the war. We will have all the senior pack members use the arrows because they too want to take part in the war. This is the first war in centuries which has been taking place in India and specially which involves our pack. Everyone is nervous that the war is approaching and specially when our Beta female is pregnant with the future beta of this pack. 
"Nina I have something to tell you." I said nervously and looked at her "Umm you know well that I have found a mate and a king to this kingdom." I said and Nina dropped the file which she was reading and looked at me "Who's that guy? Did he accept you? Is he someone I know?" She directed all these questions at me and waited in anticipation. "The guy is Viran who's the current beta to the pack and yes we accepted each other but we want to keep this a secret till the war." I said and she raised her eyebrows questioningly at me "You will use this as an advantage in the war?" She asked and I nodded my head signalling that whatever she was thinking was right. She sighed and smiled at me with tears in her eyes "I am so happy for you Clemira that you finally got someone in your life and that too before the war." She said and got up to hug me when Viran entered the office. I mind linked Viran that I told her about us and he smiled at us. Nina came and hugged me so tight that Viran had to say "Nina she'll die if you hug her tighter!" He said while chuckling. We all laughed and decided to go to the field.

Jaswant's POV
I am so proud of Clemira and what she's been doing for the war. And now I am happy that she found a mate now and that too Viran on that so I can rest assured about it.I am really happy that she is finally in love too and would be able to feel what it's like. But there are few things which might hurt her after that she gets to know the truth. Few truths hurt when you love the person and they betray you. I just hope that Clemira doesn't comes across it or that person. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry that this chapter is a bit short than the others but I will be uploading the chapters often. I hope you all are safe at your homes. I am really sorry if there are any mistakes in the chapter above. I am really working hard for the content so that you guys will love as there are many twists and turns even during the war. New things will come before and after the war. I have decided that after the war I won't be finishing this book. After the book is over, I will try to edit it because as i read my own book again and again I find many mistakes and I really want to correct them. And anyone who's hating this book then I will ask you to stop reading it or click exit rather than commenting hate. I am really trying my best for this book and I will really try so that you guys like this book.