India and History

Emily's pov

 I slept the whole time because I didn't got sufficient sleep at my pack. When I reached India (Delhi). I got out of the airport because after 6 hours again I have a flight to Rajasthan and I have to see Hades surprise. I got out and saw a man holding my name's board. I went to him and nodded, he opened the door for me to his car and I got in. "Hi Emily. I am Rubin, Hades's friend. I make weapons made of silver and wolfs bane and I have been paid b y Hades to give you the weapons you want." He said "Hi Rubin, Nice to meet you. Can you please tell me about the Indian werewolf world." I said and got to the point. He chuckled and said

"Well to start from the starting the king of Rajasthan owns more than a half of India. He is known as the most powerful werewolf in the world and trust me he is very strong. I have never seen such a strong werewolf in my whole life. You guys have alpha there but here we have kings and Queens. The King's name is Jaswant however in a rouge attack his mate was killed and his new born daughter disappeared magically. After the death of his mate and losing his new born daughter he became more powerful and took control more than half of the India. In the memory of his lost daughter he made the Indana palace in hope that someday she will come.
The rest of the India is ruled by an alpha named Baldev who is not as powerful as Jaswant but owns the south part of India. Jaswant's pack name is the royal blood pack.
Now to rest werewolf world of India contains a lot of black magic and bad practices but to the royals they can't be affected by it. India has the darkest werewolves in the world. Corruption and politics plays an important role here in India. And be careful rouges here are not spared, fighters here are merciless and kills every rouge they come across. You being 'THE ASSASSIN' are well known in India too and can easily take fighters down." He explained and I was shocked "How do you know me?" I asked "Hades told me because without any information I can't give any weapons to anyone." He said and I nodded.
"Why have you came to India?" He asked "To know who I am and where do I belong too" I said and he frowned. "You know you can be King Jaswant's lost daughter!" He exclaims and I took in that information "For that you know I have to kill a lot of werewolves" I said and he nodded. We reached his house and we both got out of the cars and went inside his house. His house was a modern one with every possible facilities in it. At the same time his house was luxurious.

After few moments
We stood in front of a huge shelf and he pressed the button to reveal a huge metal doors behind the shelf. We went in and he entered the password. The doors opened and we entered the huge room. The room was filled with every single weapon which can kill werewolves even the room had some witch potions in it. "Welcome to my humble adobe Miss Assassin." He said and handed me a black leather dress which hunters wear and told me to change in it. I changed quickly in a room nearby and went to him. He gave me special boots "Fill your boots with the weapons you want." He said and I ran to the weapon section.
All the weapons were either made of silver or wolfsbane. I went and picked 6 knives and put 3 knives in each boot then took 2 swords and got in the two back sword holders. Took 6 guns and placed 2 in boots, 2 at lower back and 2 in front. Then took a backpack and stuffed it with bullets, potions to hide my scent, knives, metal finger gloves which had knives attached to it at the ends. "these will only save me for a week or so Rubin till that if I am not able to find my parents then what will I do?" I asked and he laughed "Come on you're THE ASSASSIN you will be able to handle some of the rouges yourself." He said "Rubin this is India if you don't remember" I said and he nodded "Listen I am pretty sure that you're Jaswant's daughter. So I suggest you to first target Jaswant's palace and I am pretty sure that you'll be able to reach his palace in a week if not then call me I'll come to Rajasthan myself to give you all the other weapons." he said and I smiled thankfully at him.

RUBIN'S POV

This girl is someone special I can tell, the power she's radiating is very strong and I'm very sure that she's the lost heir of the kingdom. Emily came and gave me 50000 dollars and I was shocked to see that why was she giving me such a big amount. "Do you know what it's value in Indian currency?" I asked her and she nodded "You deserve this Rubin and please I earn a lot of money by going on missions and stuff and I know it will help you in future." She said and kissed her gun which sent chills down my spine. I wished that she can be my mate together we had rule the whole India but I know if I go near her I will lose my life. "Come on Emily you have to go by bus and you've only 2 hours left. Pack up your things" I said and she nodded hurrying up "Rubin come on we need to go to the supermarket" she said and I nodded "Leave your weapons in the car" I said and she smirked.

EMILY'S POV

I smirked and got ready. Rubin is really very cute when he blushes and those dimples can make anyone fall hard for him. We reached to the supermarket and shopped fast for my trip. (sorry I was too lazy to write the supermarket scene.) We reached home and I arranged everything in my bag and got ready for the trip. "Emily please be careful because it's not an easy task to go to his land and come back alive" He said and I sighed "That's the thing Rubin I am not sure if I will come back or not" I said with a smile "Come on now we need to reach there on time." Rubin said and I took my backpack and weapons. We reached the bus stand and I stood there with Rubin "Keep on that baggy clothes of yours otherwise you'll get caught." He said and I nodded. "I am here to know my name than I am going back again to America." I said and he frowned "If you meet Jaswant then he will not let you go" He said and I stilled where I was standing. "Emily I know this is not the last time I'll be meeting to you. I know nothing will happen to you." He said and I smiled "Rubin I need you to take information about the lost heir of Jaswant. Find for the marks the lost heir had." I said and he nodded. I hugged him the last good bye and he kissed my cheeks.

AFTER THE LONG BUS RIDE

After the bus ride I got down in Jodhpur from this point I had to go and find Jaswant. I tightened my backpack around my waist and started hunting down a book store or a guide. After about 10 minutes I spotted a book store. I went in and spotted an old man wearing gold rimmed round glasses. "Uuh Bhaiya jii kya aap mujhe bata skte hai ki raja Jaswant kaha ke raja hai" (Excuse me can you please tell me the that king Jaswant is the king of which place) I asked that man and he was shocked to hear that "He is the king of whole Rajasthan. You'll find him in the umaid palace." He said and I nodded sighing that he knew English "Can you please give me a guide?" I asked and he nodded and gave me a one and I gave him 200 rupees at which he smiled at me and thanked me.
I saw the map carefully and saw that I would have to go the palace from the human route or else I would have to kill the fighters which would create a scene. I caught a taxi to the umaid palace and reached there as soon as possible. When I reached the palace my jaw dropped as it was the most beautiful palace I have ever seen in my whole life even the elders palace was smaller in front of this. I went in the palace when two guards stopped me "You are an outsider and you can't go in here because the king himself is there." The guard said and it was shocking that there were only 2 human guards at the main gate.
---------------------------------------------------------
RUBIN VALENTINO
He is the guy who lives in delhi and make silver and wolfsbane weapons which can kill a normal wolf. He is 23 years old and he exports the weapons to the packs outside the India because Indians believes in killing with the bare hands with techniques. He earns a lot of money by selling his weapons and potions all around the world. He's not a werewolf but a powerful ward who makes potions.
---------------------------------------------------------
So finally here's the 4th chapter and I am sorry if I made any mistakes. Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter.