Surprise

Clemira's POV
The very next day I got into the private jet with my weapons and money and a pair of clothes and shoes because I had no more simple clothes with me. I have all the Indian royal dress with a ton of Indian jewellery to go with my dress and to gift Martha some of my new jewellery. I had one hour till I land on Hades pack's airport. I got up and went to get ready in my simple clothes because Hades house is like a home to me. I got Martha's gift all wrapped up (the gift is in the media) it was a beautiful Indian royal necklace which I brought for her as she's like a mother to me which I never had. I soon covered my scent so that no one could recognise me. I landed on the airport and got my suitcase and went to the forest part and went to the pack house because I knew where the patrol was not there on his land and at what time.

At the pack house
As I entered the pack house and saw Hades sitting at the couch playing on his iPhone when he sniffed the air and looked up in anger he saw me and his anger changed to happiness "CLEMIRAAA" He screamed at the top of his lungs and jumped on me. He hugged me so tight that it was hard for me to breathe "HADES REYNOLDS YOU BETTER LEAVE THAT POOR GIRL OR SHE'LL DIE" I heard Martha yell at Hades and he got up while smiling like a dork, I got up and hugged Martha and Neymar. I went to my suitcase and got the gift out and handed it to Martha "I hope you like it" I said and she opened the gift and her jaw dropped "Is this Indian royal jewellery?" She asked me and I nodded my head and the next thing I know she hugged me tightly. "I loved your gift" she said with a huge smile on her face and then Neymar came to me "How may I be in your service princess?" He asked and I jumped in his arms with some tears in my eyes as he was like my dad when I never had one. We pulled off and he got his hands on my shoulders "So why are you here Clemira?" Hades asked me " I need your pack's help for the upcoming Indian war." I said and Neymar nodded "With no doubt we are fighting with you guys" He said and I nodded while I smiled at him. "You know Clemira you need to take the transfer certificate from our school." Hades said and I froze because I didn't want to go there and face my old pack members. I know as Jake would try to get me back because of my position and money. I nodded slowly To Hades and he quickly understood what I was thinking and quickly came to console me. Soon we all went to our beds as we were very tired and it was almost midnight and I had to go to school tomorrow and also to face the werewolf media.

NEXT DAY
I woke up to Hades shaking me up from my sleep. "Come on Clemira you have to come to school with me." He said and poured water on me "You go Hades, I will come on my own with security." I said and he nodded. I got up and started to get ready in the Indian royal dress with loads of jewellery to go with it. I quickly got my footwear on and quickly went to my lamborghini to see that many of the warriors of the pack standing there with SUV'S. I nodded at them and quickly got in the car and started to drive it because I don't like anyone else driving my car except for me and Hades.

AT THE SCHOOL
I reached the school and got out of my car when I saw all the eyes were on me. Everyone made a path for me and bowed down to me because I was even higher then an alpha so they had no choice. I quickly spotted Hades and ran to him with guards running behind me and jumped on him and he caught me "Damn Clemira this dress and jewellery is heavier than you. How the fuck do you carry yourself?" He asked and I chuckled, I got down from his arms and we went to the office hand in hand.

Jake's POV
As soon as Clemira entered the campus the whole scenario changed. All the boys stared at her and bowed at her at the same time. I was very attracted to her as she's my mate but I know soon our bond will fade. Clemira ran to hades and jumped into his arms. I wanted to rip Hades throat off but I had to control myself because he was more powerful then me. She got down and held hades hand and went towards the office. Maybe to get the transfer certificate from the Dean. My mind was now on Clemira and my heart wanted her very badly because my Wolf was getting weak day by day. There are many rumors about Clemira and the most important one of them is that she is forming allies with Hades's pack and the pack which is ranked at the 1st in American packs. They have the strength to take the whole army down and by their own and now making ally with Clemira's pack now made them invincible. All the other packs were now thinking how to take them down because now they fear that they might get overthrown by his pack. But Neymar promised that he won't take down any pack except for some because they have been doing some wrong practices to which the council agreed. Also there is an upcoming war which Hades and Clemira's pack's are fighting for and we heard that it is an Indian war. If Clemira won his war she will be the Queen of whole India which makes her the most powerful werewolf in the universe. No one would ever be able to take down Clemira or her generation ever. Which is what council of werewolves fear the most.

Clemira's POV
We went to the office and the Dean bowed to me "Princess I did told you to continue your schooling here but however I had a talk with your father and we agreed for you too be home schooled or to continue your schooling in India. So I have your transfer certificate over here." He said and gave me the certificate which I took and bid him a goodbye and proceeded towards my locker to get my things from there which I left when Jake rejected me. I saw all the students staring at me with fear in their eyes. I opened the locker and took my things out and gave the things to my security which they gladly took. I looked towards Hades "I am coming home with you, I know that you'll leave today only as you got your transfer certificate." Hades said and I nodded because he was saying the truth. I just came here to become allies with Hades pack and to take my transfer certificate. We got out of the dean's office and saw Jake standing there with his friends and sluts hanging around his arms and trying to touch him. I know I should be angry and rip the sluts apart but you know what I don't care and our mate bond is fading. And I know if I go near him our bond will grow strong and I won't be able to go far from him. Me and Hades made our way out to the parking lot where our cars was. When we were going everyone made a path for us because we were higher in position from them and specially me who is a princess to the most powerful pack in the world.

We went to our cars and took off to the pack as fast as we can because we had no time to waste. War was soon to come and we have a lot of things to do. Me and Hades were thinking to go to the werewolf council here so we can seek any help and for me it was quite easy as I used to work there in the court and also I am the most powerful werewolf alive now. "Clemira are you sure that the council will agree to help you in the upcoming war?" Neymar asked me ans I nodded confidently. I took my phone out and called Anthony because he is the main head of the werewolf council here.

Me- "Hey Anthony it's princess Clemira and your assassin here"

Anthony- "Hey princess Clemira, How can I assist you?"

Me- "Actually there is an upcoming war in India and we need some assistance in the war if some of your soldiers can help me in the war?"

Anthony- "Yes, sure we would love to help you guys but in return you have to help me train a pack?"

Anthony proposed a deal in front of me. I couldn't do anything but to accept it because I needed his help and he too needed mine at this point of time. With all due respect we sealed our deal but not to form allies with them or any pack. Till now I have formed allies with only Hades's pack and I do not look further to form an ally with any other pack because we Indians don't form an ally. It was necessary for us to form an ally with Hades's pack because Baldev's pack was forming a lot of allies and we threatened all those packs that they will lose their land or territories if they allied up with Baldev so a lot of packs backed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this chapter. If any of you is not able to understand the story or anything you guys can ask me away. Next chapters will bring a surprise for you guys so keep reading.

Will Clemira win the war?

Who will be the king to the Jaswant's kingdom?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT