Going back to India

Clemira's POV
I called Shrey to ask him till where the preparations for war has been done.
Shrey-" Good morning alpha. How can I assist you?"
Me- "Good morning beta, I would like to know till where has the preparations gone?"
Shrey-" We are doing as you told us alpha and till now everything is okay and on track."

Me- "Good, i will be there as soon as possible with some warriors."

Shrey- "Okay, I will make the arrangements for the warriors to stay."

Me- "Yes and i will be having more than usual warriors to stay with us."

Shrey- "Okay alpha I will do as you say."

After our conversation I ended the call and decided to go to Neymar because it was time for me to leave. My kingdom wanted me and I badly wanted to win this war because this was the only chance of me making my father proud and me being the alpha of the whole India and also to make Shrey's dreams true to become the beta of the India. I went to my room and packed my bags and then went to Neymar's office. I knocked the door and and Neymar yelled for me to enter the room. "Hi Clemira, What are you doing here at this time in here?"He asked me and I sighed "I need to go back to India . You know I can't stay for long when I have an upcoming war in my kingdom." I said and he nodded while running his hands through his hair. I smiled sadly at him "I leave for the airport in an hour"i said and he sighed "I will be there with my warriors."He said and I nodded while we hugged each other. Suddenly when we pulled apart Hades came running in like a maniac "I heard you're going?"Hades asked and I nodded sadly because we are very close to each other. He is like a brother to me when I never had one and I am like a sister to him which he never had, so yeah we get along pretty well and also we share similar interests in many of the things like me. We hugged each other and he kissed my forehead "I will see you soon in the war sister." He said and I nodded. I couldn't say bye to Martha as she was not at home and have went to her parents house for few days because she have rarely visited them after the birth of Hades. So Neymar gave her few days off and let her go with a heavy heart but he knew he had to do this because of her happiness or else he had to sleep on the couch for weeks or even months. I know it's childish but their love is inseparable which never gets old a day. They were like this when i first entered the pack and now too they are the same. Somehow it made me sad too as there was a time that I too wanted a loving mate and wanted to have a life like Neymar and Martha but I guess that destiny and moon goddess have some other plans for me which i absolutely don't mind. I took my luggage and called for a private jet when Hades entered the room "Do you need a lift?"he asked me and I shook my head "Naah I am taking my new car there so i can also have it shipped to India."I said and he nodded "And about your other cars?" he asked me and I shook my head "They are yours now Hades when the next time I visit I will have a car dealer to name those cars behind you." I said and Hades eyes lit up like a kid on a Christmas. I shook my head and got my luggage out of the house and got the luggage in the car when Neymar and Hades came to bi0d me a farewell. I got in the car Ï will see you guys in the war." I said and took off to the airport.

AFTER FEW HOURS

I got to the airport and came to know that I have to hire a different jet to ship off my car. As a princess i did got some advantages and now I was sitting in the jet and that too ready to land in India soon. Before that I did my work with Anthony about the warriors and to my surprise he said that he would be taking warriors with him from the different packs because as his point of view his council doesn't gets to deal with the royal pack very often actually it was his very first time dealing with us. He did wanted us to form allies with him but that couldn't happen because we were not interested and we already made an ally with the Hades pack. And I only wanted his pack to be allies with me because his pack was the most powerful pack though it was after us but we are not counted in the list not only us but all the royals in the world are not counted in the list.

I landed in India in Rajasthan where everyone was there to welcome me even Laksh and Lavansh because now they were in line for the next warriors and we still had to train them. I got down "Shrey you come with me in the car. Lavansh you can take my new car to palace." I said and they nodded. We got into the car and discussed about the war and about what i needed to speak to my people about. We reached the palace where Jaswant and Saksham were eagerly waiting for me. I hugged my dad "Clemira I have arranged a meeting where you can tell us what you are going to do in the war." Dad said and I nodded and I went into my office with Shrey running hot on my heels. "Shrey I want you to call Rubin and Saksham into the office now." I ordered him and he bowed his head. They all entered my office and as soon as I saw Rubin and the drool came on because he was shirtless and had sweat all over his body. As soon as Saksham saw this his eyes grew dark "YOU FOOL YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO COME LIKE THIS IN FRONT OF THE ALPHA!!" Saksham yelled at him and I laughed and shook my head "It's not that big of a problem Saksham." I said while Shrey laughed his ass off until he earned a tight slap from his own farther for behaving like this in front of me when me and Rubin laughed. We talked about everything related to war and what are the things we need to do. When everyone was about to leave "Rubin can you please wait here? I need to talk to you." I asked him and he nodded while Shrey laughed and went out. "So Rubin did you liked it here?" I asked him and he blushed hard "I love it here. The people here love me and treat me like their own family." he said and I sighed that everything here was going okay with Rubin "So Rubin if you need anything I will be here you just need to ping me up or come to me." i said and he nodded, we both got up and were leaving till I stepped on my dress and fell but suddenly I felt a pair of arms securing me. I opened my eyes to see Rubin have caught me and he was dangerously close to my face so that i could feel his breath so I couldn't control it anymore and smashed my lips on his. My hands shamelessly roamed on his abs and body and his hands were on my waist. We pulled away to catch our breathe and I rested my forehead on his and we breathed heavily "Clemira I need to go, I have a lot of work to do." He said and left the room in a hurry while I sighed sadly thinking that I will never be able to get a true love. I thought for a while and came to the conclusion that I need to get my head clear and need to act like an alpha first. I got my things
together and got out of the office to see how the things are going and to think what I need to speak tomorrow to my people which would be broadcast-ed in the whole pack of ours. Alpha of different sub parts of my pack are arriving and leaving their own land in the charge of their betas and some of their warriors who will also be joining us in the war later. Tomorrow will be the day that I have to give speech and face my pack for the first time. I got up and went to my father Jaswant who was waiting for me because we haven't spend time together.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much guys for supporting me. I promise that after few chapters I will write the war. Will Clemira find her mate before the war? Is Rubin her second mate? Why Rubin don't want Clemira?
All these things will be written down in the next chapters.If there are any mistakes up there please tell me and I would love to correct it but hate comments are not needed here. If anyone who doesn't like this story so please stop reading it.
I promise next chapters will bring you some surprises for sure.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

~VRISHANA