Alphas and Rouge

Clemira's POV

I was going to Jaswant when from a window I saw that he was sitting on his throne and all the alphas from the sub packs of my territory were coming in. I sighed and said the door men to announce me "RAJKUMARI CLEMIRA PADHAAR RAHI HAI" (princess Clemira is coming in) the doormen announced and opened the doors for me. I entered the room and everyone bowed to me in respect. I went up to the throne and sat near Jaswant's throne. Jaswant squeezed my hand and gave me an approving smile while nodding his head. I stood up "Respected alphas I princess Clemira of The royal pack welcomes you to the palace. I hope you all know the reason why you all are here. I would not tolerate any tardiness over here. You guys will train as per my commands. You would work and do as per my commands. You all will be tested on your skills and would be positioned as per your skills and strength ." I said with utter confidence and all of them bowed to me. I scanned through the crowd of alphas and my eyes stopped on Zade and his eyes caught mine and he smiled at me. "I would like all the alphas to introduce themselves" I said and sat on the throne.

"My name is Ranjeet princess and I am the alpha of Punjab and Amritsar. Also known as the alpha of Sikhs." He said and bowed to me and and I nodded my head. "which weapon do you fight from ranjeet" I asked him "I fight with my sword princess." he said
"My name is Chandra and I am the alpha of northern India which consists off Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir and this is my mate Reena." He said and bowed to me "Chandra I want your beta and warriors to stay there and protect the boarders." I said and he nodded because he had no other choice.
"My name is Divsena and I am the alpha of the Madhya Pradesh and Chandigarh and also the only girl alpha here." She said and my eyes lit up "What is your age Divsena?" I asked her in amusement "I am nineteen years old Princess." She said and my eyes got wide "Divsena I mean why are you the alpha of at such a young age." I asked her "princess my parents were murdered by the rouges and in anger I took all the rouges out from then I am the alpha." She said confidently and I nodded with a small smile. I clapped my hands and a maid came "Get me Shrey. I have work for him." I whispered to her and she nodded.
"I am Zade princess and I am the alpha of Maharashtra and the youngest alpha here." He said and I nodded. Then rest of the 11 alphas gave their introduction and so far I had my eyes on three alphas which were Zade, Divsena and Tarun. Tarun is the alpha of Uttar Pradesh. So far my strategy for war was going fine and we were on the track. I got up and left the hall to go to my office.

IN THE OFFICE
I entered the office when I saw Shrey, Rubin and Saksham waiting for me. "So guys now for the next step. Rubin you can go and do your work I will talk to you later when I get free." I said and he nodded and left the room with no expression. "So guys now I want to test all the alphas on their skill and strength. So I will be having a test which will be judged by me and Shrey while we will have our warriors to conduct out the tests." I told them all the things what we have to do and why we were testing them when we didn't had this much time. (Sorry I can't tell you guys that because that's for ahead) We planned everything and then it was time for me and Saksham to practice so we got ready and went to the field. Saksham was getting all geared up for the war and we were to fight with the normal sword. I went to the weapon room where I saw all the alphas because they were getting the tour of the palace. I went in and all bowed to me except for the keeper there "hey Clemira" he said "Hi Anand" I wished back "So your usual sword having a combat with the current beta aye?" He asked and "You know the usual" I said and he shook his head "Why don't you see the new swords and choose one." He said and I nodded and he opened a case with a lot of new swords in it. I eyed every sword carefully and picked up a simple looking sword which was less sharpened compared to the other swords. Divsena was watching me carefully and her expression changed to shock. "Alpha can I watch you fight?" She asked me and I nodded while Anand smirked at me so all the alphas agreed to join Divsena.

IN THE FIELD
I entered the field to see Saksham standing there all geared up and with a sword in his hand. "Old man I told you before also and I will repeat it that you can't handle the weight." I said and he glared playfully "I can princess it's just your fighting skills." He said and we chuckled. We got in our positions and he attacked me first and I blocked it and pushed him off hard so that he fell down but I knew I would have to do something. I took the sword and used in such a way that all his gears for protection were down. I fought him for good one minute and then he was on ground with my sword on his neck. "I told you" I said and got up and turned around to go but then I heard a voice behind me so I turned around and threw my sword so that he was stuck to the tree with my sword through his tee. I laughed when I sniffed the air and closed my eyes to smell a rouge covered in scent, I took off to Saksham who had his small knife I took it and threw it at the rouge and the knife went through his throat. As it went through his threat everyone gasped and my eyes got red "WHAT IS A ROUGE DOING ON MY LAND AND THAT TOO IN MY PALACE" I roared and all cowered down and Jaswant came running out. Shrey came running down to calm me down but I threw him to the nearest tree when Shrey yelled "CALL RUBIN" And Rubin came running in shirtless and hugged me when I calmed down "Princess it's okay, I am here." He said and I nodded "Shrey get your ass up and get all the people in palace to the auditorium" I said and he nodded in a bit of pain. I went to Rubin and got myself close to him "Babe go to my office please" I whispered to him and he nodded while blushing. He went and that was the cue "CLEMIRA HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO NOT TO KILL SOMEONE LIKE THAT" My grandma yelled and came on the field to pull my ears, I whined and ran away from her while Jaswant laughed. "CLEMIRA YOU BETTER STOP OR IT WILL BE WORSE" She said and I immediately stopped she came to me and pulled my ears "JASWANT THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT WHY ARE YOU LETTING HER TOUCH THE SWORD AND WHY DON'T YOU GET HER MARRIED TO HER MATE." She yelled and I froze and was shaking very badly when Jaswant took a sharp breath "Clemira tell her it's time now" Jaswant said to me. I gritted my teeth and I clenched my hands and said in a low voice "I was rejected by my mate" and my grandma and all the alphas looked at me shocked "How are you alive?" My grandma asked "I am gifted to choose my own mate after my bond is broken with my ex mate" I said and everyone gasped except for Jaswant because he knew everything.
I was shaking very badly when Divsena came and hugged me "You're my inspiration from now on." She said and hugged me when my grandma gave me a sword and put it in my hands "This sword is very closed to me this was your grandfather's sword which he dearly loved and now I am very proud of you and to give it to you." She said and kissed my forehead. It was silver so I went to the dead rouge and cut his throat because the knife was made of metal not of silver. I didn't looked back and went to my office to Rubin when I entered the office he stood up and came to me and that's when I smashed my lips on his.
--------------------------------------------------------------
DIVSENA
She is the only girl sub alpha of the Indian territory. She is 19 years old and is very fierce. She is the alpha of Madhya Pradesh and Chandigarh. She is not afraid to die for her pack. She is loved by her pack members also she treats her territory's members like her family.
TARUN
He is the alpha of Uttar Pradesh which is the most populated state of India. He is loved by his territory members and he has one of the strongest warriors in India after us.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this chapter. I am really sorry if there are any mistakes in this chapter. If you find any mistake or anything just ping me up here or dm me on instagram. The main characters are written above this note. I only wrote two because these and Zade will be playing main role in my story ahead. I am again sorry for the mistakes because English is not my first language. If you like the story then
PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE
~VRISHANA