Chapter one ~Our Purpose~

Zane's P.O.V

I picked at the wall, there must of been some way out but nothing. I couldn't leave, at least not now. I looked over at Travis (I think that's his name.), he was just standing there in the dark corner with his eyes closed. Was he sleeping? Or just relaxing? Yet again how can someone be relaxed in a place like this?

"Are you gonna keep staring at me?" Travis said, opening one eye to look at me.

I blushed and avoided eye contact. He chuckled lightly before closing his eye again. I stood up from the floor when the big white blinding lights came on. Travis walked over to the door, I think he already knew when he had to be tested. He just waited, he looked tired.

"How long have you been here?" I asked, Travis turned to look at me once again.

"A long time...A very long time."

"What does he test you on?"

"Magic. Him and my 'owner' like to study demon warlocks. That's why we're here. Sebastian created you for... I don't know but he will test you on something different."

"What's Ire-"

I got cut off by the metal door opening, revealing sebastian with a clipboard. He looked at us, writing down notes.

"P-2, you will be joining P-1 and I. Come along."

Sebastian's P.O.V

Project Two was confused but it seems Project One knows what's going on. I just want to see their demon forms. Compare them to each other. First I got to check if P-1 is attached to P-2 and if he is I can use this as an advantage. Maybe then he won't refuse anymore.

"P-1 stand on the right metal plate and P-2 stand on the left plate. Now there in front of you will be a three dimensional werewolf, don't attack it."

I pressed the small white button a werewolf popping up, my theory was correct. This startled Project Two causing him to turn into his demon warlock. His skin turned black as his eyes glowed white.

"Your very cautious. Project Two, you don't trust me.  Here let me tell you a story then we can get started on your testing while P-1 watches."

Project Two glared at me, Project One had a sad almost mad expression but he knew what had to be down.

"Here's how the story goes,
A girl walked down the street with her best friend. Everything seemed to smile. It's like negativity never existed. It's called imagination. It can make you happy or even sad. While the girls were walking, a dog came from behind. Her best friend screamed but grabbed her hand. They ran and ran. The girl asked her friend, do you trust me? They both stood at edge of a cliff trapped by the dog. The girl hesitated, before she knew it the dog bit her causing her to die. Now this may not make sense so I'll explain. The two girls were actually enemies while the dog was a bully. Even though they were enemies, the girl should of trusted her 'best friend'. Relying on an enemy may save your life. So now I ask you Project Two, do you trust me?"

Project Two scoffed before speaking,

"Trusting someone who refers to me as just a project is idiotic. I'm no project. I'm a person. You created me. Right? To be tested on. Right? I can't trust you. Why not be called subject two or something?"

"Because your all individual plans therefore projects. Each and everyone of you has a purpose. Though if you don't trust me guess we have to mark you the hard way. I wasted to much time already."

"Marked?" P-2 tilted his head.

"Sit in the chair and stop questioning me. Project One please step aside, we don't want you to be marked again now do we?"

P-1 looked at P-2, hesitant to leave him by himself. Project One shrugged before walking up next to me. Then came the screaming coming from Project Two's mouth. He had tears in his eyes and told me to stop. Project One attempted to run over to P-2 but I stopped him.

"THATS ENOUGH. STOP IT. YOUR HURTING HIM, DAMIT SEBASTIAN STOP IT!" P-1 yelled at me, trying to escape my grasp.

Tears fell down both projects, P-2 still screaming. I stopped the machine causing P-1 to run over to P-2 once I let him go. I walked over and looked at Project Two's face. I smiled as I saw the word 'Project Weakness' that had been carved into him with the machine. His cheek was bleeding but nothing to hard to handle.

I cleaned up wounds before and not just Project Ones...