{Update About Sequel}

Hey everyone! I'm proud to say that the first chapter of the Sequel to Project One And Project Two is finally done but is going through some editing! It will be out in a few days so keep a look out on that! This will be the only update here that I will do or at least in the book! If you would like to hear more about it than please, don't be afraid to follow me on Instagram and here as well.

More updates will be posted on Instagram including things like, Sneak peaks and answering your questions.

The current thing I'm struggling with is making a cover but hopefully I come up with something that suits the book. Trust me, it's completely more chaotic than this one which- I'm not so sure is a good thing...

Anyway, I would like to mention that I will be taking time to rewrite the first few chapters of this book because they're badly written in my opinion since I was just starting out. Don't worry, it won't affect updates to the second work.

Overall I'm really excited about this so thanks too those who have stayed and waited patiently^^

Note: If you would like to follow my Instagram the link to my first post will be on my profile so feel free to go there!

-Okami